The celebrant of the Holy Sacrament of the Eucharist. Rules and canonical norms of the Orthodox Church
Languages of publication
This review presents the canonical legislation text of the Orthodox Church, from the first millennium – corroborated with the text of the typiconal guidelines made and published over the centuries in this part of this ecumenical Christian world – concerning the celebration of the Divine Sacrament of the Eucharist and, ipso facto, its celebrant. Thus an opportunity is created to offer to the reader (canonist or theologian) some eloquent testimonies of the liturgical-canonical Tradition of this Church, which is part of the common liturgical-canonical heritage of the ecumenical Church of the first millennium.
- Dură N. V., “The conscience” in the perception of Theology and Philosophy, „Saint Andrew the Apostle” “Theological Review” 13 (2009) no. 1, pp. 27–37.
- Dură N. V., The Ecumenical Council in Trullo (691–692). The Canonical Tradition’s Evidences from East and West, “Kanonika” Roma 1995 no. 6, pp. 229–262.
- Dură N. V., Elucidations regarding some notions of the canon law (deposition, defrocking, excommunication and anathema) in the light of the Orthodox teaching. Canonical study, first part: “Ortodoxia Review” 39 (1987) no. 2, pp. 84–135; second part: “Ortodoxia Review” 39 (1987) no. 3, pp. 105–143.
- Dură N. V., „Theology” and “Philosophy.” Convergence or ideatic divergence?!, [in:] National Symposium Constantin Noica, IVth ed. In the beginning was the Word, Constanta 7–18 May 2012, pp. 175–207.
- Floca N. I., The Orthodox Canon Law. Legislation and Church Administration, vol. 2, Bucharest 1990.
- Kniazeff A., Cours de Droit canon, partie 2, Paris 1988.
- Milas N., The Church Oriental Law, translated by D. I. Cornilescu, et al., Bucharest 1915.
- Milas N., The Canons of the Orthodox Church with Comments, translated by U. Kovincici and N. Popovici, vol. 1, Arad 1930.
- Mititelu C., Internal (Material) Sources of Orthodox Canonical Law, “Philosophical- Theological Reviewer” Tbilisi State University (Georgia) 2011 no. 1, p. 111–120.
- Dură N. V., The Theology of Conscience and the Philosophy of Conscience, „Philosophical- Theological Reviewer” Tbilisi State University (Georgia) no. 1, pp. 20–29.
- Dură N. V., Thinking of Some Fathers of the Ecumenical Church on the Law, Christian Researches, 4, Tbilisi 2011, pp. 230–245.
- Dură N. V., The canonical Orthodox tradition regarding the celebration of theDivine Liturgy, “Ortodoxia Review” 33 (1981) no. 1, pp. 73–94.
- Dură N. V., Testimonies of the liturgical-canonical apostolic Tradition regarding prayer, “Theological Studies Review” 35 (1983) no. 7–8, pp. 481–490.
- Dură N. V., Edict of Milan (313) and its impact on the relations between State and Church. Some historical, judicial and ecclesiological considerations, “Metropolitan Review of Oltenia” 2012 no. 5–8, pp. 28–43.
- Dură N. V., Religious Freedom in Romania, “Theologia Pontica Review” 5 (2012) no. 3–4, pp. 9–24.
- Dură N. V., The prayer nomocanon in the light of the liturgical and canonical Tradition of the Orthodox Church, “Orthodoxia Review” 35 (1983) no. 3, pp. 431–457.
- Dură N. V., Canonical Concerns of the Hierarchs of the Romanian Orthodox Church during the XVIIth–XIXth centuries in the light of small “Nomocanons”, “Romanian Orthodox Church Review” 102 (1984) no. 3–4, pp. 217–232.
- Dură N. V., The Obligations of Christians concerning their christian life in the light of the Holy Canons, “Indrumator bisericesc [Church Guidelines]” Galati 1988 no. 4, pp. 94–110.
- Dură N. V., The Duty of the faithful in the light of the Holy Canons, “Altar of Banat Review” 43 (1993) no. 10–12, pp. 18–26.
- Floca I. N., The Canons of the Orthodox Church. Notes and Comments, Sibiu 1991.
- The Laws of the Romanian Orthodox Church – Extras, Bucharest 2003.
- Pedalion. The Helm of the Orthodox Church, Iasi 2004.
- Rhali G. A., Potli M., The Syntagma of the Holy and Divine Canons (The Athenian Syntagma), vol. 3, Athens 1839.
Publication order reference