Implementation of an ERP system: A case study of a full-scope SAP project
Implementation of an ERP system: a case study of a full-scope SAP Project
Languages of publication
- Ahituv N., Neumann S., Zviran M. (2002), A system development methodology for ERP systems, “Journal of Computer Information Systems”, Vol. 42, No. 3.
- Al-Mashari M., Al-Mudimigh A. (2003), ERP implementation: lessons from a case study, “Information Technology & People”, Vol. 16, No. 1.
- Amoako-Gyampah K. (2004), ERP implementation factors: A comparison of managerial and end-user perspectives, “Business Process Management Journal”, Vol. 10, No. 2.
- Bajwa D., Garcia J., Mooney T. (2004), An integrative framework for the assimilation of enterprise resource planning systems: phases, antecedents, and outcomes, “Journal of Computer Information Systems”, Spring.
- Beheshti H. M., Beheshti C. M. (2010), Improving productivity and firm performance with enterprise resource planning, “Enterprise Information Systems”, Vol. 4, No. 4.
- Brehm L., Heinzl A., Markus L. (2001), Tailoring ERP systems: a spectrum of choices and their implications, “Proceedings of the 34th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences”.
- Campagnolo G. M. (2013), The Evolution of Client-Consultant Relationships: A Situational Analysis of IT Consultancy in the Public Sector, “Financial Accountability & Management”, Vol. 29, No. 2.
- Chan R., Rosemann M. (2001), Managing knowledge in enterprise systems, “Journal of Systems and Information Technology”, Vol. 5, No. 2.
- Eden R., Sedera D., Tan F. (2014), Sustaining the Momentum: Archival Analysis of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (2006–2012), Communications of the Association for Information Systems, No. 35.
- Esteves J., Chan R., Pastor J. (2003), An Exploratory Study of Knowledge Types Relevance Along Enterprise Systems Implementation Phases, “4-th European Conference on Organizational Knowledge and Learning Capabilities”.
- Grossman T., Walsh J. (2004), Avoiding the pitfalls of ERP system implementation, “Information Systems Management”, Vol. 21, No. 2.
- Hislop D. (2002), The client role in consultancy relations during the appropriation of technological innovations, “Research Policy”, Vol. 31, No. 5.
- Helo P., Anussornnitisarn P., Phusavat K. (2008), Expectation and reality in ERP implementation: consultant and solution provider perspective, “Industrial Management & Data Systems”, Vol. 108, No. 8.
- Ko D.-G. (2010), Consultant competence trust doesn’t pay off, but benevolent trust does! Managing knowledge with care, “Journal of Knowledge Management”, Vol. 14, No. 2
- Lech P. (2013), Enterprise System Assimilation: phases, activities, and outcomes, “Zarządzanie i Finanse”, Vol. 3, No. 1.
- Light B., Wagner, E. (2006), Integration in ERP environments: rhetoric, realities and organisational possibilities, “New Technology, Work and Employment”, Vol. 21, No. 1.
- Somers T. M., Nelson K. G. (2004), A taxonomy of players and activities across the ERP project life cycle, “Information & Management”, Vol. 41, No. 3.
- Vilpola I. H. (2008), A method for improving ERP implementation success by the principles and process of user-centred design, “Enterprise Information Systems”, Vol. 2, No. 2.
- Wang E., Chialinlin C., Jiang J., Klein G. (2007), Improving enterprise resource planning (ERP) fit to organizational process through knowledge transfer, “International Journal of Information Management”, Vol. 27, No. 3.
Publication order reference