Informatics systems of decision support and analysis of their security
Languages of publication
A new approach to security issues associated with the use of teleinformatics systems in the decision-making process has been presented. There is a discussion of the relationship between the security of informatics systems and the security of the decision-making process in which they are used, in particular regarding the threats resulting from the use of informatics systems and modern teleinformatics technologies. In addition, an overview of the dangers that could have a significant impact on appropriate decision-making has been performed. The paper points out the possible ways to ensure security depending on the type of threats encountered. In particular, threats particularly linked with the security of informatics systems supporting decision-making have been identified.
- College of Management „Edukacja”, ul. Krakowska 56–62, 50-425 Wrocław, Poland
- Department of Management, Gen. Tadeusz Kościuszko Military School of Higher Education, ul Czaj-kowskiego 109, 51-150 Wrocław, Poland
- Department of Computer Science and Management, Wrocław University of Science and Technology, ul. Łukasiewicza 5, 50-371 Wrocław, Poland
- ASHBY W.R., An Introduction to Cybernetics, Chapman and Hall, London 1956.
- GARFINKEL S., SPAFFORD G., Practical Unix and Internet Security, 3rd Ed., O’Reilly Media, 2003.
- KNIGHT F., Risk, Uncertainty and Profit, Houghton Mifflin Co., Boston 1921.
- KOŁWZAN W., PIERONEK J., Elements of Decision Theory, WSOWL, Wrocław 2012 (in Polish).
- LAUDON K.C., LAUDON J.P., Management Information Systems, Prentice Hall, New Jersey 2000.
- MADEJ J., Classification of the threats to an informatics system, Zeszyty Naukowe Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego w Krakowie, No. 814, 2010, 76 (in Polish).
- SADOWSKI W., Decisions and Forecasts, PWE, Warsaw 1977 (in Polish).
- SZAPIRO T., What decides a decision, Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN, Warsaw 1993 (in Polish).
- WAWRZYNIAK B., Managerial decisions in management theory and practice, PWE, Warsaw 1980.
Publication order reference