REGULATIONS CONCERNING DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONDITION AND PROTECTION OF NATURAL ENVIRONMENT IN THE LIGHT OF LEGAL ACTS IN FORCE
Languages of publication
The principles of availability of information about the state and environmental protection were regulated in the Convention in Aarhus and the Directive no. 2003/4/WE of the European Parliament and of the Council on public access to environmental information and repealing Council Directive 90/313/EEC and in the Polish legislation in the Law of 2008 on environmental information, public participation in environment protection and on environmental impact assessments. The authors of the paper showed the legal status in the range of the availability principles of information about the environmental state and protection aspect in related to the public participation in the protection of environment.
- [1.]The Act of April 2, 1997 - Constitution of the Republic of Poland (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 78, item 483, as amended).
- [2.]The Act of 14 June 1960 - Code of Administrative Procedure (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1257).
- [1.]Banaszak B., Constitution of the Republic of Poland, Comment, Warszawa 2008.
- [2.]Bukowski Z., Environmental protection law of the European Union, Warszawa 2007.
- [3.]Ciechanowicz-McLean J., International environmental protection law, Warszawa 2001.
- [4.]Ciechanowicz-McLean J. (ed.), The lexicon of environmental protection, Warszawa 2009.
- [5.]Ciechelska A., Impact assessments as a tool for achieving sustainable development, Białystok 2009.
- [6.]Górski M., Access to environmental information, "Municipal review" 2009, no 2(209).
- [7.]Górski M., Providing information about the environment and its protection. Obligatory refusal, "Municipal Review" 2009, no 4(211),
- [8.]Jendrośka J., Radecki W., Convention on access to the information, public participation in decision-making and access to justice in environmental matters with commentary, Wrocław 1999.
- [9.]Jendrośka J., The Act - Environmental Protection Law, Commentary, Wrocław 2001.
- [10.]Jendrośka J., Bar M., Bukowski Z,, Access to the information about the environment and its protection, Poznań-Wrocław 2007.
- [11.]Jendrośka J., Institution "Notification of the public" in the light of the requirements of Community law [in:] Environmental protection law and criminal law, Wrocław 2008.
- [12.]Makowski M., Legal analysis of decisions of the Supreme Administrative Court in relation to judgments of voivodship administrative courts in the field of environmental impact assessments in cases initiated after 28 July 2005. The range of environmental impacts of undertakings. Public participation. Providing information to the public', issue 1, Warszawa 2011.
- [13.]Micińska M., Public participation in environmental protection, administrative and legal instruments, Toruń 2011.
- [14.]Nyka M., Access to the information about the environment in the system of environmental law [in:] System issues of environmental law, P. Korzeniewski,, (ed.), Łódź 2015.
- [15.]Rakoczy B., Act on sharing information about the environment and its protection, public participation in environmental protection and environmental impact assessments. Comment, Warszawa 2010.
- [16.]Wierzbowski B., Rakoczy B., Environmental protection law, Basic issues, issue 5, Warszawa 2012.
- [17.]Wiszniewska B., Farr J. A., Jendrośka J., Proceedings regarding environmental impact assessment of planned projects, Ministry of the Environment, Warszawa 2002.
- [18.]Zębek E., Assessment of environmental impact and protection of waters against pollution, "Legal and constitutional studies" 2012, no 18.
- [19.]Judgment of the Supreme Administrative Court in Warsaw of 7 July 2009, Ref. Act II OSK 1120/08.
- [20.]Judgment of the Provincial Administrative Court in Warsaw of 16 April 2008, Ref. act IV SA / Wa 288/08.
- [21.]Judgment of the Supreme Administrative Court in Warsaw in its judgment of 18 December 2007 (Ref. Act II OSK 1653-1606).
Publication order reference