Otwartość kulturowa jako element budowania kreatywnego regionu. Tolerancja wrocławian wobec obcokrajowców
Cultural Openness as an Element of Building Creative Region. Tolerance to Foreigners Among Residents of Wroclaw
Languages of publication
Issues raised in the paper concern question of openness of the region as a driver of innovation and strengthening its competitive position. The paper contains an analysis based on results of the pilot studies on the openness of Wroclaw and its people against foreigners, conducted by authors. The results suggest that Wrocław is characterized by great openness to the social group analyzed, suggesting that the region has a chance to become a creative on (sic!)
- P. Romer: Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth. "Journal of Political Economy" 1986, No. 94, s. 1002-1037.
- R. Lucas: On the Mechanics of Economic Development. "Journal of Monetary Economics" 1988, No. 22, s. 3-42.
- T.W. Schultz: Investment in Human Capital. "American Economic Review" 1961, No. 5 (1), s. 1-17.
- G.S. Becker: Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis. "The Journal of Political Economy" 1962, No. 70 (5), s. 9-49.
- E. Aragones, I. Giboa, A. Postlewaite, D. Schmeidler: Fact-free Learning. "American Economic Review" 2005, No. 95(5), s. 1355-1368.
- B.F. Jones: Age and Great Invention, NBER Working Papers, Nr 11359, 2005.
- B.F. Jones: The Burden of Knowledge and "Death of the Renaissance Man": Is Innovation Getting Harder? "Review of Economic Studies" 2009, No. 76, s. 283-317.
Publication order reference