Multi-method and multi-criteria decision analysis of objects in a computerized decision support system
Languages of publication
A multimethod approach to the multicriteria analysis and assessment of objects (rankings, grouping, econometric assessments) have been presented. This issue is a field of research and engineering associated with the construction and application of a computerized decision support system (DSS 2.0). In terms of the proposed approach, the functionality of the developed prototype has been illustrated based on a practical example of the assessment of employees and the analysis of remuneration. The Electre TRI method of grouping derived from a relational model complements ranking methods well (e.g., AHP) based on the functional model. Grouping reveals cases, where all or the vast majority of objects in a ranking were clustered within one class (e.g., in the best or the worst one).
- Faculty of Technology, The Jacob of Paradyż University in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland, email@example.com
- Faculty of Economics, West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Economics and Management, University of Szczecin, Szczecin, Poland, email@example.com
- BECKER J., BUDZIŃSKI R., Optimization Procedure of the Multi-Parameter Assessment and Bidding of Decision-Making Variants in the Computerized Decision Support System, [in:] M. Núñez, N.T. Nguyen, D. Camacho, B. Trawiński (Eds.), LNCS Trans., Computational Collective Intelligence, Vol. 9330, Springer, Heidelberg 2015, 182–192.
- BECKER J., Integration of knowledge sources in decision support system (methodological and design basics), The Jacob of Paradyż University, Gorzów Wielkopolski 2015 (in Polish).
- BORKOWSKI B., DUDEK H., SZCZESNY W., Econometrics. Selected issues, PWN, Warsaw 2004 (in Polish).
- BRANS J., MARESCHAL B., PROMETHEE methods, [in:] J. Figueira, S. Greco, M. Ehrgott (Eds.) Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis. State of the Art Surveys, Springer, Heidelberg 2005, 163–195.
- BUDZINSKI R., BECKER J., Transformations of knowledge sources in decision support system, J. Automat. Mob. Robot. Int. Syst., 2015, 9 (2), 28–36.
- BUDZINSKI R., Methodology aspect in system processing of economical and financial data for enterprise, Dissertations and Study, Vol. 446/372, Wyd. Uniwersytetu Szczecińskiego, Szczecin 2001 (in Polish).
- DE ALMEIDA A.T., Multicriteria decision model for outsourcing contracts selection based on utility function and ELECTRE method, Comp. Oper. Res., 2007, 34, 3569–3574.
- DOUMPOS M., ZAPOUNIDIS C., Multicriteria classification methods in financial and banking decisions, Int. Trans. Oper. Res., 2002, 9, 527–581.
- GRECO S., MATARAZZO B., SŁOWIŃSKI R., Rough sets theory for multicriteria decision analysis, Eur. J. Oper. Res., 2001, 129 (1), 1–47.
- GRZYMALA-BUSSE J.W., WANG A.Y., Modified algorithms LEM1 and LEM2 for rule induction from data with missing attribute values, [in:] Proc. 5th Int. Workshop on Rough Sets and Soft Computing (RSSC ’97) at JCIS ’97, 1997, 69–72.
- LA GAUFFRE P., HAIDAR H., POINARD D., A multicriteria decision support methodology for annual rehabilitation programs for water networks, Comp. Aid. Civil Inf. Eng., 2007, 22, 478–488.
- RAO R., DAVIM J., A decision-making framework model for material selection using a combined multiple attribute decision-making method, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Techn., 2008, 35, 751–760.
- ROY B., BOUYSSOU D., Aide multicritere a la decision. Methodes et cas, Economica, 1993 (in French).
- ROY B., SŁOWIŃSKI R., Handling effects of reinforced preference and counter-veto in credibility of outranking, Eur. J. Oper. Res., 2008, 188, 186–187.
- ROY B., The outranking approach and the foundations of Electre methods, Theory Dec., 1991, 31, 49–73
- SAATY T.L., Decision making with the analytic hierarchy process, Int. J. Serv. Sci., 2008, 1, 83–98. Decision analysis of objects in a computerized decision support system 33
- SLOWINSKI R., Ordinal regression approach to multiple-criteria ordering decision variants, [in:] P. Kulczycki, O. Hryniewicz, J. Kacprzyk (Eds.), Information Techniques in Systems Research, WNT, Warsaw 2007, 315–337 (in Polish).
- WALESIAK M., Generalized distance measure GDM in multivariate statistical analysis using the program R, Wyd. Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego we Wrocławiu, Wrocław 2011 (in Polish).
- WANG J.-J., YANG D.-L., Using a hybrid multicriteria decision aid method for information systems outsourcing, Comp. Oper. Res., 2007, 34, 3691–3700.
Publication order reference