The Experience of the Creation of Educational IT Space of the Region
Languages of publication
The article deals with the modern approaches to the use of information and communication technologies in the educational process, extracurricular activities and management at the regional level in order to enhance the creative potential of students, teachers and administrators. The article has described the conceptual bases of creating an information-educational environment of the region as a platform for information and achievement exchange between educators and the administration of the region. It specifies the technology of implementing the content and tech- nology component of the information-educational environment of the region and its main functional components. We suggest the implementation model of the effective management of educational institutions in the form of a unified system for collecting, processing and storing valid statistical and operational information on the activities of pre-school, comprehensive educational institutions and territorial units of education management (in districts and cities). The article has described the integrated tools and technologies that are designed to ensure the educational needs of both students and teachers. We also suggest the model of a single control center for the information-educational environment of the region that organizes support for its exploitation and development.
- 1 To the Society of Knowledge (The World UNESCO Report). (2005). UNESCO Database.Accessed 31 December 2015. Retrieved from http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0014/001418/141843r.pdf.
- 2 The Budapest Initiative ‘Open Access’. Accessed 8 September 2012. Retrieved from http://www. nbuv.gov.ua/ law/02_boai.html.
- 3 Bykov, V. U. (2008). Automatized IT systems of the generał IT space of education and science. The collection of academic papers of the Uman State Pedagogical University named after Pavlo Tychyna2, 47-56.
- 4 Manako, A. F. (2009). Evolution and convergence of IT technologies in education and science. ITEA-2011, 3-19.
- 5 Morze, N. V (2010). An institutional repository of a modern university and the ways of implementa- tion of the open access initiative.II International forum ‘The problems of the development of IT society’. Vol I. К. Укр1НТЕ1 - 252 с.
- 6 Cloud calculations in education. The UNESCO Institute of IT in Education.Accessed 08 September 2012. Retrieved from http://iite.unesco.org/pics/publications/ru/files/3214674.pdf.
- 7 IT educational resources of the new generation. The UNESCO Institute of New Technologies in Education.Accessed 8 September 2012. Retrieved from http://iite.unesco.org/pics/publications/ ru/files/3214693.pdf.
- 8 Khivrych, V. V., & Fedko, O. M. (2006). Main directions of IT development in education of Zapo- rizhzhia region. Research and methodology journal: Computer at school and at home, 1,3-6.
- 9 Khivrych, V V (2011). The united educational IT space of the region: achievements and prospective. Research and methodology journal: IT in educational establishments, 6,21-26.
- 10 Khivrych, V V (2012). The support of a child ’s personality development in the conditions of the united educational IT space of the region.Materials of the International scientific and practical conference. Kyiv: The Institute of a Gifted Child of the NAPS of Ukraine. 57-65.
- 11 Yanshina, T. S. (2005). On the definition and structure of the united educational IT space (UEITS). Education computerizing-2005: Materials of the International scientific and practical conference. Yelets: Yelets State University named after I.A. Bunin. 330-338.
Publication order reference