Uwarunkowania innowacyjności w publicznych i niepublicznych jednostkach ochrony zdrowia
Determinants of Innovation in Public and Private Healthcare Units
Languages of publication
Polish healthcare units are subjected to processes of commercialization and privatization and they have to seek the factors affecting the growth of their own competitiveness. The purpose of this article is to attempt to identify determinants of innovation in the public and private health care units. However, the empirical verification of this objective will be achieved on the basis of a fragment of the tests carried out in the context of the study of entrepreneurship in the conditions of the health sector (including the concept of entrepreneurial orientation, in which one of the dimensions is the innovation).
- Amar D., Januj A.: Descriptive Model of Innovation and Creativity in Organizations. "Knowledge Management Research and Practice" 2008, No. 6.
- Birkinshaw J., Hamel G., Mol M.J.: Management Innovation. "Academy of Management Review" 2008, Vol. 33.
- Bridges J., Fitzgerald L., Meyer J.: New Workforce Roles in Health Care Exploring the Longer-term Journey of Organisational Innovations. "Journal of Health Organization and Management" 2007, Vol. 21, No. 4/5.
- Damanpour F., Aravind D.: Managerial Innovation: Conceptions, Processes and Antecedents. "Management and Organization Review" 2011, Vol. 8, No. 2.
- Damanpour F., Aravind D.: Product and Process Innovations: A Review of Organizational and Environmental Determinants. In: Innovation, Science, and Institutional Change. Eds. J. Hage, M. Meeus. 2006.
- Damanpour F., Evan W.M.: Organizational Innovation and Performance: The Problem of Organizational Lag. "Administrative Science Quarterly" 1984, Vol. 29.
- Dess G.G., Lumpkin G.T.: The Role of Entrepreneurial Orientation in Stimulating Effective Corporate Entrepreneurship, "Academy of Management Executive" 2005, Vol. 19, No. 1.
- Omachonu V.K., Einspruch N.G.: Innovation in Healthcare Delivery Systems: A Conceptual Framework. "The Innovation Journal: The Public Sector Innovation Journal" 2010, Vol. 15, No. 1.
- Shepherd D.A., Wiklund J.: Entrepreneurial Small Business. Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd., Cheltenham 2005.
- Vaccaro I.G., Jansen J.J.P., Boschand van den F.A.J., Volberda H.W.: Management Innovation and Leadership: The Moderating Role of Organizational Size. "Journal of Management Studies" 2008, Vol. 49.
- Walker R.M.: Empirical Evaluation of Innovation Types and Organizational and Environmental Characteristics: Towards a Configuration Approach. "Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory" 2008, Vol. 18, No. 4.
- Wolfe R.A.: Organizational Innovation: Review, Critique and Suggested Research Directions. "Journal of Management Studies" 1994, Vol. 31, No. 3.
Publication order reference