Przywództwo – aspekty etyczne
Leadership – Ethical Aspects
Languages of publication
Today, as never before, the aspects of ethical leadership are the subject of special attention. Appearing almost daily about the next scandals both in politics and business, often undermining the reputation of people endowed with social trust, cause the need to take a broad discussion on building a solid foundation of ethics. The purpose of the boards of both corporations and state and local authorities is the creation of rules and canons, which are likely to be accepted only if the leaders of their conduct manifested a clear subordination of established canons. Ethical aspects in the problems of leadership, play an extremely important role. Increased interest in the scientiﬁc problem of moral conduct, the canons of construction principles, promote the diffusion of positive attitudes within the organization should be regarded as a ray of hope in the permeated pathologies, corruption and nepotism today’s grim reality. In the following paper author will address some speciﬁ c views showing the essence of ethics in relation to leadership.
- Adair J. 2003. Inspiring Leadership: Learning form Great Leaders, London.
- Badaracco J.L. 1997. Deﬁning Moments: When Managers Must Choose Between Right and Right, Boston.
- Badaracco J.L. 2005. Sztuka budowania charakteru, [w:] Przywództwo – Harvard Business Rewiev, Gliwice.
- Bal K. 1994. Wprowadzenie do etyki Kanta, Wrocław.
- Beauchamp T.L., Bowie N.E. 1988. Ethical Theory and Business, Englewood Cliffs.
- Bowie N. 2000. A Kantian Theory Leadership, The Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 4.
- Cardona P. 2000. Transcendental Leadership, Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 4.
- Casson M. 2000. Enterprise and Leadership: Studies on Firms, Markets and Network, Glos.
- Covey S.R. 1998. Servant–Leadership from the Inside, [w:] Insights on Leadership: Service, Stewardship, Spirit, and Servant-Leadership, pod red. L.C. Spears, New York.
- De Pree M. 2003. What is Leadership? [w:] Leadership, San Francisco.
- Ewangelia wg. świętego Matusza, [w:] Biblia Tysiąclecia, Pismo Święte Starego i Nowego Testamentu, Poznań 2002.
- Greenleaf R.K. 2003. The Servant as Leader, [w:] Business Leadership, San Francisco.
- Grint K. 2005. Leadership: Limits and Possibilities, New York.
- Karaszewski R. 2008. Przywództwo w środowisku globalnego biznesu, Toruń.
- Northouse P.G. 2003. Leadership: Theory and Practice, Thousand Oaks.
- Russell R.F., The Role of Values in Servant Leadership, Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 2.
- Szejnach W. 1931. Przysięga i Przykazanie Hipokratesowe, Warszawa.
- Żelazny M. 1993. Idea wolności w ﬁlozoﬁi Kanta, Toruń.
Publication order reference