Miejsce i rola interesariuszy pracowniczych w corporate governance
The place and role of employee stakeholders in corporate governance
Languages of publication
In recent years, authors draw attention to the need to expand the participation of employees in corporate governance. This discussion takes place not only in Europe and North America, but also in other continents. Such share is forced by the growing competition which requires new ways to motivate employees. This paper presents arguments and research results which justify the participation of employees in corporate governance. Mainly Dutch, British, and American experience was used in the study.
- Bainbridge S.M., The Case for Limited Shareholder Voting Rights, UCLA Law Review 2006/53/6–7.
- Blair M.M., Stout L.A., A Team Production Theory of Corporate Law, Virginia Law Review 1999/85/2.
- Blasi J., Kruse D., The New Owners: The Mass Emergence of Employee Ownership in Public Companies and What It Means to American Business, Harper Business, New York 1991.
- Bryson J.M., What to do when stakeholders matters: Stakeholder identification and analysis techniques, Public Management Review 2004/6/1.
- Freeman E.R., Strategic Management: A Stakeholder Approach, Pitman, Boston 1984.
- Ginglinger E., Magginson W., Waxim T., Employee Ownership, Board Representation, and corporate financial Policy, Journal of Corporate Finance 2011/17.
- Goodijk R., Corporate governance and Workers’ Participation in the Netherlands, Utrecht University, Utrecht 2001.
- Hill J.G., Corporate Governance and the Role of the Employee, Partnership at WORK: Challenge of Employee Democracy, Labour Law Essays 2003/110.
- Looise J.C., Lange F.G.M. de, Works councils, managers and decision-making, ITS Nijmegen 1997.
- McDonnel H., Strategies for an Employee Role in Corporate Governance, The Wake Forest Law Review September 2011.
- Pendleton A., McDonald J., Robinson A., Wilson N., Employee Participation and Corporate Governance in Employee-Owned Firms, Work, Employment & Society 1996/205/10.
- Sang-Woo-Nam, Employees In Asian Enterprises: Their Potential Role in Corporate Governance, Asian Development Bank Institute, Tokyo 2013.
- Simon W.H., The Prospects of Pension Fund Socialism, Berkeley Journal of Employment and Labor Law 1993/14.
- Urbanek P., Nadzór korporacyjny a wynagrodzenia menedżerów, Wyd. UŁ, Łódź 2005.
- Strony internetowe:
- Lower M.L.P., Employee participation in corporate governance: an ethical analysis, http://works.bepress.com/michael_lower/5; stan na dzień 12.01.2014 r.
Publication order reference