Competitiveness of the Romanian agri-food trade and the new agricultural policies
Languages of publication
General evolutions of the Romanian agri-food trade in the pre-accession period. Post-accession trends in the Romanian agri-food trade. Performances of the Romanian agri-food trade in the intra-EU market.
- European Commission: Territorial competitiveness - Creating a territorial development strategy in light of the LEADER experience, "Rural Innovation" Dossier n° 6 - LEADER European Observatory, December 1999a, from http://ec.europa.eu/agriculture/rur/lead-er2/rural-en/biblio/compet /intro.htm.
- European Commission: Sixth Periodic Report on the Social and Economic Situation of Regions in the EU, 1999b.
- Gavrilescu C.: Recent trends in the Romanian agri-food trade with Hungary. Scientific Papers - Agricultural Management, series I, vol. XV(1). Timisoara, 2013.
- Rusali M., Gavrilescu C.: Romanian agricultural products' competitive advantages and disadvantages in the external commercial relations. Scientific Papers - Agricultural Management, series I, vol. X(1), Timisoara, 2008.
- Schaller L., Kapfer M., Kantelhardt J., Van Zanten B., Verburg P.: Landscape as a driver for competitiveness (FP 7 Project no. 289578-Claim "Supporting the role of the Common Aagricultural Policy in Landscape valorization: Improving the knowledge base of the contribution of landscape management to the rural economy", Deliverable D3.14). Lead beneficiary VU-IVM. Amsterdam 2012.
- Thomson N., Ward N.: Rural areas and regional competitiveness. Report to Local Government Rural Network. Centre for Rural Economy Research, 2005.
- Voicilas M.: Gains and loses of Romanian agri-food products on EU intra-trade market. Paper presented at the 2nd International Conference "Competitiveness of agro-food and environmental economy". University of Economic Studies, Bucharest, November 2013.
Publication order reference