CHILD CARE AND EDUCATION IN FAMILIES UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PROBATION OFFICER
Languages of publication
The article describes the care and educational situation of children in families at risk. The author tries to demonstrate the importance of care and education in the family, especially the family at risk, in relation to the specific conditions in modern society. She presents the main problems faced by today's dysfunctional families. The author also presents real life stories of selected families under the supervision of probation officers, pointing to rising children’s abnormal care and educational situation.
- Albański, L., Gola, S. (2013). Selected issues of childcare pedagogy. Jelenia Góra: KPSW.
- Biała, J. (2016). Childhood as a category of human life in the context of contemporary threats – author's reflections. In: M. Wolska-Długosz (ed.), Care and education situation of children and adolescents from unsafe families, Kielce: UJK.
- Cęcelak, G. (2005). Family – its transformations and the dangers and problems of upbringing. Mazowieckie Studia Humanistyczne, 1-2.
- Czeredrecka, B. (2007). Family as an environment for living and upbringing. In: U. Gruca-Miąsik (ed.), Child and family. Social care and upbringing obligations, Rzeszów: URz.
- Kelm, A. (1983). Forms of childcare in People's Poland. Warszawa: WSiP.
- Kępski, C. (2003). Period of systemic transformation vs family childcare tasks. In: C. Kępski (ed.), Care and upbringing in the family, Lublin: UMCS.
- Kwieciński Z., Śliwerski B. (2011). Pedagogy. An academic textbook, v. 1. Warszawa: PWN.
- Malarecka, M. (2015). The role of family in the health development of children under 3 years. In: J. Zimny, Contemporary threats: truth or fiction?, Stalowa Wola: KUL.
- Rodzeń, R. Probation officer, http://www.sprawnik.pl/artykuly,10246,16245,kurator-sadowy (access: 2017, 10, 03).
- Stojecka-Zuber, R. (2016). Safe child in an unsafe family - considerations in the context of legal records. In: M. Wolska-Długosz (ed.), Care and education situation of children and adolescents from unsafe familie, Kielce: UJK.
- Wojciechowska, K. (2010). The importance of the family in the course of health education of pre-school children. w: J. Cichla, J. Herberger, B. Skwarek (ed.), Pedagogical culture of the modern family, Głogów: PWSZ.
- Wolska-Długosz, M. Chwalińska, J. (2016). Care and education situation of children from unsafe families. In: M. Wolska-Długosz (ed.), Care and education situation of children and adolescents from unsafe families, Kielce: UJK.
Publication order reference