Gwarancje wolności religijnej w konkordacie między Stolicą Apostolską i Republiką Zielonego Przylądka
Selected contents from this journal
Guarantees of religious freedom in the concordat between the Holy Seeand the Republic of Cape Verde
Languages of publication
The subject of this paper are guarantees of religious freedom – in an individual, community and institutional dimension – included in the concordat between the Holy See and the Republic of Cape Verde on 10 June 2013. Prepared over many years and concluded 37 years after the independence of the Republic of Cape Verde, it was signed by Archbishop Dominique Mamberti, who represented the Holly See, and Jorge Alberto da Silva Borges, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cape Verde. The regulation of this convention (which consists of a preamble and 30 articles) provides for the legal status of the Catholic Church in reference to more than twenty detailed issues, which is typical of the so-called exhaustive concordats, which include the whole range of issues both parties are interested in. When describing a concordat, it needs to be mentioned that what is striking in them is above all full respect and appreciation of the rule of religious freedom, in all its dimensions and aspects.
- http://www.zenit.org.it/articles/accordo-santasese-capoverde (18.03.2014
- http://il-calendario.retira.eu/giorni.festivi/capoverde/2015/ (18.032014).
- http://pl.wikipedia,org/kategoria:Ko%C5%C3%BC%/o (18.03.2014).
- Krukowski J., Kościół i państwo. Podstawy relacji prawnych, Lublin 2000.
- Udienza al primo ministro di Capo Verde, „L’Osservatore Romano” 2014, z 4 kwietnia.
Publication order reference