Creating an Educational the Private Cloud Based on Simulation and User Interaction in Solving Educational Problems
Languages of publication
The authors proposes to create a single platform solution that combines social networking, crowdsourcing management system and knowledge management system and learning manage-ment. The optimal approach in this case may be private educational cloud deployments. In a study conducted information modeling the main processes of interaction between participants in the educational cloud. The authors also has been proposed criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of the resulting solutions, technological and organizational requirements.
- Council of European Professional Informatics Societies (CEPIS) and IVI tasked by European Commission to develop ICT Professionalism and enhance mobility of CIOs in Europe (2011). Press Release, Brussels, January 2011, Retrieved from: http://www.cepis.org/index.jsp?p= 636&n=639&a=3471 (25.12.2011).
- Innovation America: Final report. National Governors Association (2007_.
- Kovalev, E.E. (2013). Using Cloud Technology to Create Information and Education Network. In: Collection of Works of 13 International Scientific-practical Conference “New Information Technologies in Education” (p. 801–805), 1 (1). Moscow: LLC “1C Publishing”.
- Kovalev, E.E., Kosino, O.A. (2013a). Modeling of Interaction between Participants of the Educational Process in a Private Cloud University. Sworld, 15 (2), 8–11.
- Kovalev, E.E., Kosino, O.A. (2013b). Modeling the Interaction of Actors in the Private Educational Cloud. Parallel and Cloud Computing Research (PCCR), 1 (3), 50–54.
- Niall, S. (2010). ELearning in the Cloud. International Journal of Virtual and Personal Learning Environments, 1 (1), 10–19.
- NIST (2011). NIST Special Publication 800-145. A NIST Definition of Cloud Computing. SP 800-145. Sept. 2011. Retrieved from: http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-145/SP800-145.pdf (25.11.2014).
- Qi, Zhang, Lu, Cheng, Raouf, Boutaba (2010). Cloud Computing: State-of-the-art and Research Challenges. Journal of Internet Services and Applications, 1 (1), 7–18.
- VMWare (2014). IT Value Transformation Road Map. Vision, Value, and Virtualization. Retrieved from: http://www.vmware.com/files/pdf/ITPI-cloud-strategy-brief-IT-value-transfor-mation.pdf (25.11.2014).
Publication order reference