Improving the Game Approach to Fuzzy Madm
Languages of publication
In the FSS paper 157 (2005, p. 34-51) we presented a game approach for solving MADM problems with fuzzy decision matrix. The results of the paper essentially depend on the assumption that the entries of the fuzzy decision matrix are triangular fuzzy numbers and dependent via a real parameter \lambda. In this paper we present a more general game approach for solving fuzzy MADM problems free of these restrictions. The entries of the decision matrix are assumed to be not necessarily dependent fuzzy intervals with bounded support as defined by Dubois and Prade.
- Chen Y.W. and Larbani M. (2005), Two-person Zero-Sum Game Approach for Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making Problems, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 157, 34-51.
- Chen S.J., Hwang C.L. (1992), Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Application, Spring-Verlag, New York.
- Clemente M., Fernández F.R., Puerto J. (2011), Pareto-optimal Security Strategies in Matrix Games with Fuzzy Payoffs, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 176, 36-45.
- Dubois D. and Prade H. (2000), Fundamentals o f Fuzzy Sets. The Handbooks o f Fuzzy Sets Series, Kluwer Academic Publisher.
- Hwang C.L., Yun K. (1981), Multiatribute Decision Making Methods and Applications. A State o f the Art Survey, Springer Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York.
- Kahraman C. (2008), Multi-Criteria Decision Making Methods and Fuzzy Sets. Fuzzy Multi-Criteria Decision Making, Springer Optimization and Its Applications 16, 1-18.
- Larbani M. (2009A), Solving Bimatrix Games with Fuzzy Payoffs by Introducing Nature as a Third Player, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 160, 657-666.
- Larbani M. (2009B), Non Cooperative Fuzzy Games in Normal Form: A Survey, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 160, 3184-3210.
- Luce R.D., Raiffa H. (1957), Games and Decisions, John Wiley and Sons Inc., New York.
- Nash J.F. (1951), Noncooperative Games, Annals of Mathematics, 54, 286-295.
- Rosen J.B. (1965), Existence and Uniqness o f Equilibrium Point for Concave n-Person Games, Econometrica, Vol. 33, Iss. 3, 520-534.
- Sakawa M., Yano H. (1989), Interactive Decision Making for Multiobjective Non Linear Programming Problems with Fuzzy Parameters, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 29, 315-326.
- Yang W.-E., Wang J.-Q. (2012), Vague Linguistic Matrix Game Approach for Multi-criteria Decision Making with Uncertain Weights, Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems 25, 315-324.
- Zadeh L.A. (1965), Fuzzy Sets, Inf. and Cont., 8, 338-353.
Publication order reference