How is peacebulding implemented most efficiently?
Languages of publication
The security situation in the world is not stabilized and many operations related to creating a safe and secure environment did not achieve desired end state. The situation in Iraqi, Afghanistan or Libya after years of military operations or short interventions proved not to be effective leading to further struggle and continuous chaos. There are a few instruments of power used including military one but those must be used in a synchronized way to use those capabilities fully. The Three-Pillar Framework (3PF) model that encompasses a great number of peacebuilding theories intending to provide a gateway for planners on how to approach peacebuilding is studied. The first pillar contains the conflict environment, the second contains conflict causes and the third contains the methods of conflict intervention.
- ACT-SHAPE, 2015, NATO Strategic Communications Handbook. s.l.: NATO.
- Alger, C.F., 2007, There Are Peacebuilding Tasks for Everybody. International Studies Review, Volume 9, p. 534-554.
- Call, C.T., 2008, Knowing Peace When You See It. Civil Wars, 10(2), p. 173-194.
- Chadwick F.A., 2007, There Are Peacebuilding Tasks for Everyboy. International Studies Review, Volume 9, p. 534-554.
- Kosovo, T.I.I. C. o., 2000, The Kosovo Report Conflict International Response Lessons Learned, s.l.: Oxford University Press.
- Melien, T.J., 2012, Our Secret Soldiers, Norwegian Special Forces 1940-2012. s.l.: Spartacus.
- NATO MP Centre of Excellence, 2016, Stability Policing Framework Concept for Forensics in NATO Stabilization and Reconstruction Operations. s.l.: NATO MP Centre of Excellence.
- NATO, 2015, AJP-3.10 Allied Joint Doctrine for Information Operations. s.l.: NATO Standardization Office (NSO).
- NSA, 2013, AJP-3.4.9 Civil-Military Cooperation. s.l.: NATO Standardization Agency.
- Richards, L., 1997-2017, www.psywar.org. [Online] Available at: https://www.psywar.org/yugo.php (accessed 16 January 2017).
- Sandole, D.J.D., 2010, Preventing Violent Conflict in a Complex World. s.l.: Polity Press.
- SHAPE, 2013, Comprehensive Planning Operations Directive. s.l.: NATO.
- Tutins, M., 2016, Introduction to Strategic Communication, M3 Module. Tartu, Baltic Defence College: NATO StratCom CoE.
Publication order reference