The first Salesian who on 12th August, 1945 started a pastoral service in the Parish of the Holy Trinity in Czaplinek was Rev. Bernard Zawada. During the period of 68 years, there were 12 parish priests belonging to the Salesian Congregation. Since 1947 there have been 70 priests among the support personnel, 26 of whom have already passed away. There were also 25 assistant seminarians who helped the priests in their pastoral care. There were also two coadjutors in the parish. Apart from the parish church the priests also served in 9 nearby churches. Two of them were built by the Salesians on the ruins of old churches. After the separation from the parent parish and the constitution of three new parishes, there remain now two churches to serve which are located within the town: the parish church of the Holy Trinity and an auxiliary church of the Exaltation of the Cross. There is also an active oratory and 10 different parish communities.