DYDAKTYKA KONWERGENTNA W KATECHEZIE W PERSPEKTYWIE MEDIATYZACJI RZECZYWISTOŚCI
CONVERGENT DIDACTICS IN CATECHESIS IN PERSPECTIVE OF REALITY MEDIATIZATION
Languages of publication
Reality mediatization is at present one of the most powerful processes which means new media influence almost all areas of individual and social life, including religious life as well. New media are very effective in occupying time and space and cause great transformation of one's life. Areas which are not unaffected by media influence include also education and religion which in particular way meet during catechesis where we do care about its effectiveness because it conditions one's happiness both earthly and eternal. Didactics is a great art and care about better and more effective teaching-learning process, also in catechesis. Today, in my view, this didactics must be convergent that is combine elements of good, traditional didactics with sensible use of new media which can raise the effectiveness of the process. Such didactics, also in catechesis, should make good use of media because pupils themselves are highly mediatized and thanks to convergent didactics we may address a contemporary man to make him better and happier and eventually, what is the most important aim of catechesis, help him to be redeemed.
- Bartnik Cz. S., Personalizm, Lublin 2000.
- Frk V., Kształcenie dorosłych dla potrzeb organizacji, Rzeszów 2016.
- Heller M., Sens życia i sens wszechświata, Tarnów 2002.
- Lister M., Dovey J., Giddings S., Grant I., Kelly K., Nowe media, Kraków 2009.
- Skibińska M., Kwiatkowska W., Majewska K., Aktywność uczących się w przestrzeni Internetu, Toruń 2014.
- Tapscott D., Cyfrowa dorosłość, Warszawa 2010
- Zubrzycka Maciąg T., Wosik – Kawala D., Wychowanie w szkole, Lublin 2012.
Publication order reference