Устойчивое Развитие И Локальные Экологические Политики: Опыт Для Украины На Примере Обращения С Отходами
Sustainable Development And Local Environmental Policies: Experience For Ukraine On The Example Of Waste Management
Languages of publication
The approach of environmental competitiveness evaluation of certain territory, which is based on the waste management as an example, is considered in the context of the international experience of the development and the improving of local environmental policies. The authors emphasize that the creating of special mechanisms of environmental policy in conditions of deepening decentralization is expedient. Such mechanisms should include: the creation of local programs of sustainable development and environmental policy to solve urgent local problems, the growth of ecological competitiveness of territories, the provision of advisory and educational services for strengthening of personnel potential in the environmental protection and the territorial development spheres. The ways of implementation of the positive experience of the European Union for Ukraine are established. Its connections to applications of environmental impact assessment and strategic environmental assessment in the creation processes of local policies, projects and programs are demonstrated. In addition, the need to introduce of indicators of the financial efficiency instruments in the framework of environmental protection activity and rationalization of nature using is substantiated. The particular indicators are proposed to use: the indicator of industrial revitalization founding by the enterprise’s sales volume, the indicator of environmental sanctions share’s by the sales volume, the indicator of environmental expenses of production by the sales volume.
- Corporate social responsibility of Intel in Ukraine: developing information society in Ukraine, preparing new generations of youth to the economy of knowledge [Electronic resource] Access: //http:www.csr-ukraine.org/korporativna_socialna_vidpovidaln2.html.
- Zastavnyj F.D. 2006. The problems of depression in Ukraine (social and economic, environmental, demographic). Lviv: Publishing house of LNU named after I. Franko.
- Zajtseva L.M., Antonov V.V., Serjogin S.M., Fedushichev V.O., Polska I.E., Kachanov S.O..2003 Methods of the complex evaluation of the level of social and economic development of the region and its administrative units. Donetsk: DRIDU NADU.
- Topichev O.G., Bezverkhnjuk T.M., Titenko Z.V. 2005. Regional development of Ukraine and state regional policy. Odesa: ORIDU NADU.
- Gerasimchuk Z.V., Vakhovitch I.M. 2002. Organizational and economic mechanisms of the regional development strategy formation and realization. Lutsk: LDTU.
- Katcinsky A.B. 2001. Environmental security of Ukraine: system analysis of the perspectives of improvement. Kyiv: NISD (Ser. “Environmental security”; issue 5) ISBN 966-554-0394.
- Sustainable development of the industrial region: social aspects: monogram 2012 / O.F. Novikova, O.I. Amosha, V.P. Antonjuk and others. NAS of Ukraine, Institute of economics and industry. – Donetsk, 2012. – 534p.
- Internet – community “Industrial ecology [Electronic resource]. – Access: http://eco.com.ua/, http://newecolife.com.ua/news/203-svt-pdrahuvav-zbitki-vd-katastrof.html
- Chechel A. 2013. Sustainable Development and Human Security Strategy for Old-Industrial Territories / Chechel A., Stoyka A. // The 21st NISPAcee Annual Conference “Regionalisation and Inter-regional Cooperation”, May 16-18, 2013 / Belgrade, Serbia [Electronic resource]. – Access: http://www.nispa.org/conference.php?sid=897&cid=21.
- Chechel А. 2014 Revitalization and development of coal industry areas: economy, ecology, natural resources [monograph] / AA Chechel. – Donetsk LLC "East Publishing House", 2014. – 321 p.
- Khlobystov I. 2004 Environmental safety of the transformational economy [monograph] / I.V.Khlobystov. – Kyiv “Chornobylinform”, 2004. – 336 p.
Publication order reference