Retrospective Analysis of Studies on Differentiated Instruction of English for Specific Purposes
Languages of publication
The article represents the historical analysis of differentiated instruction of English for specific purposes at university level. It also defines the factors contributing to successful use of differen-tiated instruction in teaching English for Specific Purposes to information technology students of universities.
- assistant professor of Department of English for Engineering, Faculty of Linguistics, National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, Ukraine
- Baklazhenko Y. (2016). Methodology of Individualized Teaching Writing of English for Specific Purposes to Future System Analysts. Autoabstract of dissertation for the the Degree of Candidate of of Pedagogic Sciences. Кyivyiv.
- Baltteiro, I. (2007).Decision-making and the Integration of Four Skills with Large, Mixedability ESP Groups (ed.), Languages for Specific Purposes (p. 4–17). Cam-bridge Scholars Publishing.
- Bloom, B.S. (1964). Stability and Change in Human Characteristics New York: JohnWiley & Sons.
- Dewey, J. (1964 ). My Pedagogic Creed: L.A. Fiedler, J. Vinocur (eds ), The Continuing Debate: Essays on : Essays on : Essays on : Essays on : Essays on : Essays on : Essays on Education (p. 169 –181). New York: St. Martin’s Press.
- Dovgalevskaya, N.A. (1974). System Analysis of the Factors of Educational Success (on the Learning Foreign Language Material in a Specialized Maritime a Collegeo). Autoabstract of dissertation for the Degree of Candidate Pedagogic Sciences. Leningrad.
- Elias, J., Merriam S.B. (2005). Philosophical Foundations of Adult Educationn. Malabar, FL: Krieger.
- Held, J.A .S. (1983). Exploration of Cognitive Styles among Skilled and Unskilled Writers in a Technical Writing Class. Dissertation submitted to the faculty of Graduate School for the degree of Doctor Philosophy. Indiana University.
- Knowles, M.S. (1975). Self-directed Learning: A Guide for Learners and Teachers. New York, Toronto: Cambridge Adult Education Company.
- Knowles, M.S. (1986). Using Learning Contracts. San Francisco, California: Jossey-Bass Publishers.
- Knowles, M.S. (1990). The Adult Learner: A Neglected Species. Houston, London, Paris, Zurich, Tokyo: Gulf Publishing Company.
- Kobtseva, S.A. (2007). Differentiated Instruction in Higher Education (Learning Foreign Language Students of Linguistic Specialties). Autoabstract of dissertation for the Degree of dissertation for the Degree of Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences. Moscow.
- Obraztsova, L. J. (1979). Features of Individually-differentiated Approach to the Junior Students. Autoabstract of dissertation for the Degree Candidate Pedagogic Sciences. Leningrad.
- Schoseva, E.P. (1991). Differentiated Approach to to to Monologue Learning at the First Stage of Non-linguistic High Schooll (English). Autoabstract of dissertation for the Degree Candidate Pedagogic Sciences. Moscow.
- Schukyna, I.V. (2009). Methodology of Multilevel Model of Teaching Listening to Foreign Language Teacher. Autoabstract of dissertation for the Degree Candidate Pedagogic Sciences. Moscow.
- Selverova, L.O. (2010 ). Using Individual Students’ Educational Style in Foreign Languages Teaching Based on the Competence Approach. Autoabstract of dissertation for the Degree of Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences. Ulan-Ude.
- Surkova, E.A. (2005). Differentiated Approach to Teaching English Students of Pedagogical High School in Specialized Groups at the Initial Stage. Autoabstract of dissertation for the Degree of Candidate Pedagogic Sciences. Moscow.
- Tung E. (2001). Teacher Development and Affective Education. Educational Research Journal, 16 (1), 51−67.
Publication order reference