Rewaloryzacja zamku w Blansku
RECONSTRUCTION OF THE CASTLE OF BLANSKO
Languages of publication
The oldest historical monument of the town in Blansko is the castle, which developed from a fortified manor-house dating from the 14th century. The author presents the history of the manor-house and the estate of Blansko. The 16th century rebuilding of the manor-house changed its character tu r ning it into a fortified manor-house, which, in turn, was fu rth e r rebuilt in 19th — and 20th centuries. The latest rebuildings caused considerable deformations to the building. Therefore, when in 1958 they proceeded to its reconstruction, the first thing to do was to remove all the annexes. In this way the castle regained its Renaissance character. Gothic elements (e.g. the Round Tower) have been also preserved. Nowadays a museum and a library are situated in the castle. Electricity, water piping and sewerage have been laid on inside the building. Moreover, the park that surrounds the castle has been arranged till now and the approaches of the castle, where administrators live and municipal offices are located, are now being arranged.
- C e c h J., Dejiny mesta Blanska, Brno 1905.
- G r o l i с h V., Historickć pisemnosti bez adresata, „Letopisy mesta Blansko”, 2, 1970.
- G r o l i с h V., Pruvodce — Vlastivedne muzeum Blansko, Blansko 1969.
- K n i e s J., Blansky okres, Vlastiveda moravska, Brno 1902.
- P i l n a ć e k J., Pameti mesta Blanska a okolnich hradu, Blansko 1927.
- P r o k o p A., Die Markgrafschaft Mahren in kunstgeschichtlicher Bezeihung, Wien 1904.
- S t a r e c k a Z., Blanenske vodovody stare i nove, „Letopisy mesta Blansko”, 2, 1970.
- W a n k e l H., Bilder aus der Mahrischen Sweiz und ihrer Vergangenheit, Wien 1882.
Publication order reference