Basic Norms of Integrated Systems of Management of Quality of Meat Products
Languages of publication
It was shown that the optimum system of management by activities of enterprises operated in food industry, especially in producing of meat products, should be based on use of international standards requirements ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000 and OHSAS 18001, which norms should be observed in structure of the integrated quality management system. There were analyzed the factors that influence negatively on safety of meat foods and state of nature nearby the enterprise, and proposed methods of minimization their influence. The work carried out in analysis of provi-sions of listed the standards permitted to choose their articles recommended for inclusion in typical structure of the integrated system of management.
- Professor, doctor of sciences (technique), Dean of the Faculty of alimentary technologies and managing by quality of agricultural production, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Aassociate professor, candidate of sciences (agriculture), Deputy dean of the Faculty of alimen-tary technologies and managing by quality of agricultural production, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Post-graduate student, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- PhD (technique), assistant lecturer (chair of technology of meat, fish and seafood), National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bal’-Prylypko, L.V., Slobodianiuk, N.M., Polishchuk, G.Ye., Paska, M.Z., Burak, V.Ye. (2017). Standardization, Metrology, Certification and Quality Management, Manual (in English). Komprint. Kyiv, C.P.”Komprint”, 2017, 558 p.
- Basic Texts on Food Hygiene (2003). Third edition. Codex Alimentarius Commission, Joint FAO/WHO Food Standards Programme – FAO edition, Rome.
- EU Council Directive No. 93/43/EEC of 14 June 1993 on the hygiene of foodstuffs.
- Guidelines for the Justification and Development of Management System Standards. ISO Guide 72:2001.
- Implementing an Integrated Quality Management System. Retrived from: http://asq.org/qic/display- -item/index.xtml?item=13808 (5.04.2018).
- Integrated Systems of Management. Retrived from: for.com/book_214_glava41_75._%D0%86nte-grovan%D1%96_sistemi_men.html (5.04.2018).
- What Is an Integrated Quality System. Retrived from: http://integrated-standards.com/articles/what -is-integrated-quality-system (5.04.2018).
Publication order reference