Information & Communication Technology (ICT) in the Healthcare System
Languages of publication
The need to balance available resources and the quality of assistance provided is stimulating the development of "eHealth" or "Online Healthcare", or rather, the use of instruments based on information and communication technology to support and promote the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of illnesses and the management of health and lifestyles.
- More quality with the epidemiological concentrator. "Il Sole 24 Ore" 2012.
- Guarda P.: Electronic Healthcare File and Protection of Personal Data. University of Trento - Department of Juridical Science, 2011.
- Health Consumer Powerhouse: Euro Health Consumer Index Report (Sixth Study Made on European Healthcare Systems), 2012.
- ICT Observatory in Healthcare: ICT in Healthcare: Why Digital Should not Remain Only on the Agenda. School of Management of Milan Polytechnic Institute, Department of Management Engineering, May 2013.
- Italian Republic Ministry of Health: Electronic Healthcare File Guidelines, 2010.
- Russo G., Secretary-General of the Italian Society of Telemedicine and eHealth, Position Paper, 2013.
- Website of the Italian Republic Ministry of Health: http://www.salute.gov.it.
Publication order reference