Statistical models for income distribution in the socio-economic systems
Languages of publication
The given article is devoted to agent-based approach used to the construction of income distribution models, at which the economic systems are designed as an aggregate of autonomous interactive agents. The considered models open a new way for the income distribution analysis, which manifests itself in the interaction between a large number of economic agents, which allows to set between the desired stationary distributions.
- Bouchaud J.-P., Mezard M., Wealth condensation in a simple model of economy, ‘‘Physica A” 2000, No. 282, p. 536-545.
- Champernowne D.G., A model of income distribution, ‘‘The Economic Journal” 1953, No. 63, p. 318-351.
- Chatterjee A., Yarlagadda S, Chakrabarti B.K., Econophysics of Wealth Distributions Eds, Springer, Milan 2005.
- Costs and resources of households in Ukraine in the third quarter of 2011 (according to the survey of households in Ukraine), http://www.ukr.stat.gov.ua.
- Dragulescu A.A., Yakovenko V.M., Statistical mechanics of money, ‘‘The European Physical Journal B” 2000, No. 17, p. 723-729.
- Gibrat R. Les Inégalit´s Économique, Sirey, Paris, 1931.
- Scafetta N., Picozzi S., West B.J., A trade-investment model for distribution of wealth, ‘‘Physica D” 2004, No.193, p. 338-352.
- The Law of Ukraine «On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2011», 23 December 2010. No. 2857-VI, Supreme Council of Ukraine, http://zakon.rada.gov.ua.
Publication order reference