Zaufanie i jego determinanty w procesach budowy relacji biznesowych łańcucha dostaw małych i średnich przedsiębiorstw
Trust and its determinants in processes of building business relationsof supply chains in small and medium enterprises
Languages of publication
Often, in the course of doing business companies are forced to make decisions and activities at risk. One of these activities is to initiate cooperation within the supply chain to new entrants. Research shows that the way enabling reduction of this risk is to have appropriate certificates, markings and testimonials. These are factors of great importance for SMEs.
- Ford D., 1980, The development of buyer-seller relationships in industrial markets. „European Journal of Marketing”, 14 (5–6)
- Hardy C., Phillips N., Lawrence T. 1998, Distinguishing trust and power in inter-organizational relation forms and facades of trust [w:] Trust Within and Between Organizations: Conceptual Issues and Empirical Applications, red. C. Lane, R. Bachmann, Oxford University Press.
- Nielsen B., 2004, The Role of Trust in Collaborative Relationships: A Multi-Dimensional Approach, „Management, Special Issue: Practicing Collaboration”, vol. 7, no. 3.
- Sako M., 1998, The informational requirements of trust in supplier relations: evidence from Japan, Europe and the United States [w:] Lazaric N., Lorenz E. (red.), Trust and Economic Learning, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham.
- Tomkins C., 2001, Interdependencies, trust and information in relationships, alliances and networks. „Accounting, Organizations and Society”, 26(2).
- Young-Ybarra C., Wiersema M.F., 1999, Strategic flexibility in information technology alliances: The influence of transaction cost economics and social exchange theory. „Organization Science”, 10(4)
Publication order reference