Axiological Analysis of the Conceptual Categorial Apparatus of Professional Burnout in the System of Education
Languages of publication
The importance of professional health is actualized. The structural-logical scheme of the genesis of the conceptual-categorical apparatus of the study was constructed and its axiological and structural-functional analysis of “professional burnout” was carried out. Specifies the author’s interpretation of the definition of “professional burnout”; the structural and logical scheme of the process of professional burnout is developed.
- Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, professor of Adult Education Department, National Pedagogical Dragomanov University, Kyiv, Ukraine
- PhD Student of Adult Education Department, National Pedagogical Dragomanov University, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Researcher at the Institute of Agroecology and Nature Management of NAAS, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Leading specialist, Department of Scientific Research, National Pedagogical Dragomanov University, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Boyko, V. (1999). Emotional Burnout Syndrome in Professional Communication. SPb.: Dobrodiyko.
- Makarenko, A. (1987). Collection of Essays in 7 t. M.: Academy of Pedagogical Sciences.
- Maslach, K. (2000). Practice on Social Psychology. SPb.: Peter.
- Orel, V. (2001). Syndrome of Mental Burnout of Personality. M.: In-te psychologists of the RAS
- Ridei, N. (ed.) (2018). Management of Systems of Passenger Education for Sustainable Development. K.: Drahomanov NPU
- Rubinstein, S. (2001). Fundamentals of General Psychology. SPb.: Peter.
- Sukhomlinsky, V. (1976). One hundred Advice to Teacher. K.: Soviet school.
- Vygotsky, L. (1991). Psychological Nature of Teacher’s Work. M.: Pedagogics.
- Zeer, E. (2005). Psychology of Professional Destruction. M.: Business Book.
Publication order reference