The system of training of agricultural specialists in the UK educational institutions
Languages of publication
The article deals with the features of agrarian training in the UK, the necessity of reforming the system of higher agricultural education in Ukraine in connection with more requirements of global competition in the agricultural labour market.
- Baimbridge M. (2001), Institutional determinants of entry into UCAS clearing: a study of economics departments//„Journal of further and higher education”, vol. 25, №1, p. 21–28.
- Bartlett C., Ghosdal S. (1989), Managing Across Borders. The Transnational Solution, London:
- Century Business, 146p.
- Chuchmiy V.N., Training of agricultural specialists in Higher Education: International Experience.
- Dvoyashkyna K.N., Preparation of professionals in the agricultural economy.
- Finegold D., Soskice D. (1992), The Low Skill Equilibrium: an Institu, tional Analasys of Britain’s Education and Training Failure. University of Oxford, D. Phill theses, 108 p.
Publication order reference