Концептуальні засади дослідження соціокультурної лінії навчання літературного читання у школах національних меншин України
Conceptual framework of the study of socio-cultural lines of teaching literary reading in the schools of national minorities of Ukraine
Languages of publication
The article is devoted to defin the conceptual foundations of the study of socio-cultural lines of study literary reading of 5th grade students in the schools of national minorities of Ukraine. The purpose of the study is to identify the conceptual foundations of teaching literary reading in the schools of national minorities of Ukraine (in the framework of socio-cultural lines). Research methods. The main method of creating concepts was the inductive method, and the theoretical methods such as the analysis of philosophical, literary, methodological, psychological and pedagogical literature. The use of empirical methods are limited, among them, a pilot experiment was the main method. A didactic study of the implementation of socio-cultural lines in the context of teaching literary reading involves the deployment of conceptual research in three areas: methodological, theoretical and practical fields. In methodological concept, the status categories of activity and personality are defined. The doctrine of the activities of AK toils the value of different types of teachers and children’s activities, in particular training, their decisive role in the formation of personality in the process of literary reading in Ukrainian language. Understanding the nature of "the identity of the student" requires a teacher of literary reading of the 5th grade students of schools with national languages, in the learning process, to give the instruction for the personal self-development and self-realization through activity and communication in various social environments. The theoretical concept (general scientific and specifically-scientific concept) reflects the relationship and interaction of the various theories, approaches and principles of General scientific and specifically scientific nature in relation to the study of problems of implementation of socio-cultural lines of study of literary reading. The basic idea for solving the problem of realization of socio-cultural lines of study literary reading of the 5thgrade students in schools with national languages of instruction at the application level is to focus educational activities on creation of conditions for proper formation of sociocultural competence of the student through the discovery of the essential forces students to process their own activity and communication with adults and other children. Results: the study concept represented through three interrelated concepts – methodological, theoretical and applied, comprehensively ensures the implementation of the main idea of the study.
- Аl’bukhanova-Slavskaya, K.А. (1981). Lichnostnyy aspekt problemy obshcheniya. Problema obshcheniya v psikhologii. Sbornik nauchnykh statey; pod red. B.F. Lomova. Moscow: Nauka. pp. 218–241. (in Russian).
- Bandura, H.O. (2008). Teoriya literatury v tezakh, definitsiyakh, tablytsyakh: navchal'nyy dovidnyk. Kyiv: Shkil'nyy svit. 128 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Chikar'kova, M.Yu. (2016). Kul'turna samoidentyfikatsiya suchasnoho ukrayintsya: svoboda dukhovnoho vyboru. Paradyhma piznannya: humanitarni pytannya. Naukovyy zhurnal. 2 (13). Kyiv: Tsentr mizhnarodnoho naukovoho spivrobitnytstva “TK Mehanom”. pp. 64–78. (in Ukrainian).
- Kudykina, N.V. (2016). Realizatsiya sotsiokul'turnoyi liniyi navchannya u protsesi literaturnoho chytannya uchniv shkil natsional'nykh menshyn (metodychnyy aspekt). Paradyhma piznannya: humanitarni pytannya. Naukovyy zhurnal. 2 (13). Kyiv: Tsentr mizhnarodnoho naukovoho spivrobitnytstva “TK Mehanom”. pp. 137–150. (in Ukrainian).
- Righter, N.M.Jr. (2000). Evolution: Biological, Social, Cultural. Encyclopedia of sociology. V. 2. New York: Macmillan Reference, USA. pp. 875–876.
- Saytarly, I.A. (2007). Kul'tura mizhosobystisnykh stosunkiv: Navchal'nyy posibnyk. Kyiv: Akademvydav. 239 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Yarmolyuk, A. (2014). Metodyka formuvannya tsinnisnoho komponenta komunikatyvnoyi kompetentnosti v uchniv 5-7 klasiv. Ukrayins'ka mova i literatura v shkoli. 8. pp. 2–7. (in Ukrainian).
Publication order reference