Formation of Planetary Consciousness and the Noosphere Mentality of the Universities’ Students as a Condition for Sustainable Development
Languages of publication
The article represented the idea that universities as centers of formation of the new thinking noosphere, noosphere consciousness perform another function center for training specialists in sustainable development society. The University is regarded as the center of human formation, which has critical and innovative thinking, able to continuous self-development and self-improvement for the purpose of self-realization.
- Bogolyubov, V. (2012). Sustainable Development Strategy. Kherson: Oldie Plus.
- Korsak, K.V. (2006). Socio-philosophical Analysis of Trends Triad “Person – Society – Education” at the Beginning of the XXI century”. Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Higher Education.
- Malyarchuk, N.N. (2008). Healthy Lifestyle. Tyumen: Izd Tyumen State University.
- Melnychuk, D.O., Prong, N.V., Berenshteyn, L.Y., Kolomiets, S.S., Panasiuk, B.J., Rudyk, S.K., Huzevatyy, S.K. (2005). Formation and Development of Agricultural Education and Science (from Ancient Times to the Present). Kyiv: NAU.
- Millennium Development Goals. Ukraine 2010 (2010). Retrieved from: http://www.undp.org.ua/ files/ua_53509MDGS_UKRAINE2010_UKR.pdf (2.2017).
- Popov, S. (2011). Philosophy Feedback Paradigm of Self-regulation Sophisticated Social Systems. Humanitarian Bulletin Zaporozhye State Engineering Academy: technologies, 46, 65–83.
- Snizhko, V.V. (2010). Knowledge of Ukraine: Natural Psycho-philosophical Concept. Council.
- Terentyev, N. (2015). University Development of Education in Ukraine: History, Present Trends: Monograph. Interservice.
- Ukraine: Towards Social Inclusion (2011). Retrieved from: http://www.undp.org.ua/files/ua_95644 NHDR_2011_Ukr.pdf (2.2017).
Publication order reference