Physical function measures and health-related quality of life in primary care medicine: cross-sectional study
Languages of publication
- Kielbergerová L, Mayer O Jr, Vaněk J, et al. Quality of life predictors in chronic stable post-stroke pa ents and prognos c value of SF-36score as a mortality surrogate. Transl Stroke Res 2015; 6(5): 375–383.
- Kanecki K, Nitsch-Osuch A, Tyszko PZ. Health-Related Quality of Life or Quality of Medical Service? Current challenges for family doctor.Fam Med Prim Care Rev 2016; 18(3): 382–386.
- Halaweh H, Willen C, Grimby-Ekman A, et al. Physical Ac vity and Health-Related Quality of Life among community dwelling elderly.J Clin Med Res 2015; 7(11): 845–852.
- Cannell JJ, Grant WB, Holick MF. Vitamin D and infl amma on. Dermatoendocrinol 2014; 6(1): e983401.
- Sousa AC, Zunzunegui MV, Li A, et al. Associa on between C-reac ve protein and physical performance in older popula ons: results from the Interna onal Mobility in Aging Study (IMIAS). Age Ageing 2016; 45(2): 274–280.
- Cooper R, Kuh D, Hardy R, Mortality Review Group. Objec vely measured physical capability levels and mortality: systema c review and meta-analysis. BMJ 2010; 341: c4467.
- Svantesson U, Jones J, Wolbert K, et al. Impact of physical ac vity on the Self-Perceived Quality of Life in non-frail older adults. J Clin Med Res 2015; 7(8): 585–593.
- Unver B, Kalkan S, Yuksel E, et al. Reliability of the 50-foot walk test and 30-sec chair stand test in total knee arthroplasty. Acta Ortop Bras 2015; 23(4): 184–187.
- Fess EE. Grip strength. 2nd edi on. Chicago: American Society of Hand Therapists; 1992.
- Bohannon RW, Schaubert KL. Test-retest reliability of grip-strength measures obtained over a 12-week interval from community-dwelling elders. J Hand Ther 2005; 18(4): 426–428.
- Lai T, Kallikorm R, Salupere R, et al. Patsien de hinnangud oma tervisele krooniliste haiguste korral. Ees Arst 2001; 80: 450−455.
- Kull M, Kallikorm R, Tamm A, et al. Seasonal variance of 25-(OH) vitamin D in the general popula on of Estonia, a Northern European country. BMC Public Health 2009; 9: 22, doi: 10.1186/1471-2458-9-22.
- Cooper R, Staff ord M, Hardy R, et al. Physical capability and subsequent posi ve mental wellbeing in older people: fi ndings from fi ve HALCyon cohorts. Age 2014; 36(1): 445–456.
- Hall SA, Chiu GR, Williams RE, et al. Physical func on and health-related quality-of-life in a popula on-based sample. Aging Male 2011;14(2): 119–126.
- Põlluste K, Aart A, Kallikorm R, et al. Adverse lifestyle and health-related quality of life: gender diff erences in pa ents with and without chronic condi ons. Scand J Public Health 2016; 44(2): 209–216.
- Undén AL, Elofsson S. Do diff erent factors explain self-rated health in men and women? Gend Med 2006; 3(4): 295–308.
- Garvin P, Nilsson E, Ernerudh J, et al. The joint subclinical eleva on of CRP and IL-6 is associated with lower health-related quality of life in comparison with no eleva on or eleva on of only one of the biomarkers. Qual Life Res 2016; 25(1): 213–221.
- Sta s cs Estonia (SE) [cited 18.10.2016]. Available at URL: h p://www.stat.ee/ee/.
- Mathiowetz V, Kashman N, Volland G, et al. Grip and pinch strength: norma ve data for adults. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 1985; 66(2):69–72.
- Bohannon RW, Bubela DJ, Magasi SR, et al. Sit-to-stand test: performance and determinants across the age-span. Isokinet Exerc Sci 2010; 18(4): 235–240
Publication order reference