Report on the Implementation of Work Package 6 “Implementation of Methodology” in the Framework of the IRNet Project
Languages of publication
This article, prepared by an international team of researchers from different scientific areas connected with ICT, e-learning, pedagogy, and other related disciplines, focuses on the objectives and some results of the international project IRNet (www.irnet.us.edu.pl). In particular, the article describes research tools, methods, and a procedure of the Work Package 6 “Implementation of Methodology,” that is, objectives, tasks, deliverables, publications, and implementation of research trips in the context of the next stages and Work Packages of IRNet project – International Research Network.
- University of Silesia in Katowice
- University of Ostrava
- University of Ostrava
- Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University
- University of Twente
- Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia
- Lisbon Lusíada University
- University of Extremadura
- Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra
- Curtin University in Perth
- Dniprodzerzhinsk State Technical University
- Australian professional standards for teachers February. (2011). Retrieved from https://www.aitsl.edu. au/docs/default-source/apst-resources/australian_professional_standard_for_teachers_final.pdf. Buzz about visualisation at new HIVE. Accessed 10 October 2017. Retrieved from http://news.curtin.edu.au/media-releases/buzz-visualisation-new-hive.
- New 3D labs in Curtin. Accessed 10 October 2017. Retrieved from http://news.curtin.edu.au/stories/ immersive-technology-full-use-curtins-hive/.
- Redecker, C. (2011). JRC science for policy report. European framework for the digital competence of educators DigCompEdu.
- Riina, V. & Brečko, B. (2014) How could teachers’ professional collaboration in teacher networks be better studied as part of digital competence? In Proceedings from EdMedia 2014: World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications. Tampere, Finland.
- Rodríguez-Miranda, F. P., Pozuelos-Estrada, F. J., & León-Jariego, J. C. (2014). The role of ICT coordinator. Priority and time dedicated to professional functions. Computers & Education, 72, 262–270.
- UNESCO ICT competency framework for teachers. (2011). Retrieved from http://unesdoc.unesco. org/images/0021/002134/213475E.pdf.
Publication order reference