Nowe możliwości diagnostyki w alergii na pokarmy
Languages of publication
- Sicherer SH. Epidemiology of food allergy. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2011; 127: 594–602.
- Prescott S, Allen KJ. Food allergy: riding the second wave of the allergy epidemic. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2011; 22: 155–160.
- Hoffer V, Scheuerman O, Marcus N, et al. Anaphylaxis in Israel: experience with 92 hospitalized children. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2011; 22: 172–177.
- Sampson HA. The evaluation and management of food allergy in atopic dermatitis. Clin Dermatol 2003; 21: 183–192.
- James JM. Respiratory manifestations of food allergy. Pediatrics 2003; 111: 1625–1630.
- Sicherer SH. Food allergy. Lancet 2002; 360: 701–710.
- Kjaer HF, Eller E, Andersen KE, et al. The association between early sensitization patterns and subsequent allergic disease. The DAR C birth cohort study. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2009; 20: 726–734.
- Simpson AB, Yousef E, Hossain J. Association between peanut allergy and asthma morbidity. J Pediatr 2010; 156: 777–781.
- Gillman A, Douglass JA. What do asthmatics have to fear from food and additive allergy? Clin Exp Allergy 2010; 40: 1295––1302.
- Sampson HA. Update on food allergy. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2004; 113: 805–819.
- Venter C, Pereira B, Grundy J. Incidence of parentally reported and clinically diagnosed food hypersensitivity in the first year of life. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2006; 117: 1118–1124
- Sampson HA. Utility of food-specific IgE concentrations in predicting symptomatic food allergy. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2001;107(5): 891–896.
- Perry TT , Matsui EC, Kay Conover-Walker M, et al. The relationship of allergen-specific IgE levels and oral food challenge outcome. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2004; 114(1): 144–149
- Garcia-Ara C, Boyano-Martinez T, Diaz-Pena JM, et al. Specific IgE levels in the diagnosis of immediate hypersensitivity to cows’ milk protein in the infant. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2001; 107(1): 185–190.
- Boyano Martinez T, Garcia-Ara C, Diaz-Pena JM, et al. Validity of specific IgE antibodies in children with egg allergy. Clin Exp Allergy 2001; 31(9): 1464–1469.
- Hill DJ, Heine RG , Hosking CS. The diagnostic value of skin prick testing in children with food allergy. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2004; 15(5): 435–441.
- Sampson HA. Use of food – challenge tests in children. Lancet 2001; 358: 1832–1833.
- Bohle B, Vieths S. Improving diagnostic tests for food allergy with recombinanat allergens. Methods 2004; 32: 292–299.
- D’Urbano LE , Pellegrino K, Artesani MC, et al. Performance of a component-based allergen-microarray in the diagnosis of cow’s milk and hen’s egg allergy. Clin Exp Allergy 2010; 40: 1561–70.
- Borres MP, Ebisawa M, Eigenmann PA. Use of allergen components begins a new era in pediatric allergology. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2011; 22: 454–461.
- Wolthers OD. Component-resolved diagnosis in pediatrics. ISRN Pediatr 2012; 2012: 806920.
- Scala E, Alessandri C, Bernardi ML, et al. Cross-sectional survey on immunoglobulin E reactivity in 23,077 subjects using an allergenic molecule-based microarray detection system. Clin Exp Allergy 2010; 40: 911–921.
- Renault NK, Gaddipati SR , Wulfert F, et al. Multiple protein extract microarray for profiling human food-specific immunoglobulins A, M, G and E. J Immunol Methods 2011; 364: 21–32.
- Wöhrl S, Vigl K, Zehetmayer S, et al. The performance of a component-based allergen-microarray in clinical practice. Allergy 2006; 61(5): 633–639.
- Lemon-Mul’e H, Sampson HA, Sicherer SH, et al. Immunologic changes in children with egg allergy ingesting extensively heated egg. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2008; 122: 977–983.
- Alessandri C, Zennaro D, Scala E. Ovomucoid (Gal d 1) specific IgE detected by microarray system predict tolerability to boiled hen’s egg and an increased risk to progress to multiple environmental allergen sensitisation. Clin Exp Allergy 2012; 42(3):441–450.
- Gaudin JC, Rabesona H, Choiset Y. Assessment of the immunoglobulin E-mediated immune response to milk-specific proteins in allergic patients using microarrays. Clin Exp Allergy 2008; 38(4): 686–693.
- Restani P, Ballabio C, Di Lorenzo C, et al. Molecular aspects of milk allergens and their role in clinical events. Anal Bioanal Chem 2009; 395: 47–56.
- Fiocchi A, Bouygue G, Albarini M, et al. Molecular diagnosis of cow’s milk allergy. Cur Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 2011; 11:216–221.
- Boyano-Martinez T, Garcia-Ara C, Pedrosa M, et al. Accidental allergic reactions in children allergic to cow’s milk proteins.J Allergy Clin Immunol 2009; 123: 883–888.
- Gaudin JC, Rabesona H, Choiset Y, et al. Assessment of the immunoglobulin E-mediated immune response to milk-specific proteins in allergic patients using microarrays. Clin Exp Allergy 2008; 38: 686–693.
- Schulmeister U, Hochwallner H, Swoboda I, et al. Cloning, expression, and mapping of allergenic determinants of alphaS1-casein, a major cow’s milk allergen. J Immunol 2009; 182: 7019–7029.
- Hochwallner H, Schulmeister U, Swoboda I, et al. Microarray and allergenic activity assessment of milk allergens. Clin Exp Allergy 2010; 40: 1809–1818.
- Wang J, Lin J, Bardina L, et al. Correlation of IgE/IgG4 milk epitopes and affinity of milk-specific IgE antibodies with different phenotypes of clinical milk allergy. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2010; 125: 695–702.
- Savilahti EM, Rantanen V, Lin JS, et al. Early recovery from cow’s milk allergy is associated with decreasing IgE and increasing IgG4 binding to cow’s milk epitopes. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2010; 125: 1315–1321.
- Ott H, Baron JM, Heise R, et al. Clinical usefulness of microarray-based IgE detection in children with suspected food allergy.Allergy 2008; 63: 1521–1528.
- Nicolaou N, Murray C, Belgrave D, et al. Quantification of specific IgE to whole peanut extract and peanut components in prediction of peanut allergy. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2011; 127: 684–685.
- Nicolaou N, Custovic A. Molecular diagnosis of peanut and legume allergy. Current Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 2011; 11:222–228.
- Shreffler WG, Lencer DA, Bardina L, et al. IgE and IgG4 epitope mapping by microarray immunoassay reveals the diversity of immune response to the peanut allergen, Ara h 2. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2005; 116: 893–899.
- Flinterman AE , Knol EF, Lencer DA, et al. Peanut epitopes for IgE and IgG4 in peanut-sensitized children in relation to severity of peanut allergy. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2008; 121: 737–743.
- Ito K, Sjolander S, Sato S, et al. IgE to Glym5 and Glym6 is associated with severe allergic reactions to soybean in Japanese children. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2011, 128: 673–675.
- Ito K, Futamura M, Borres M, et al. IgE antibodies to ω-5 gliadin associate with immediate symptoms on oral wheat challenge in Japanese children. Allergy 2008; 63: 1536–1542.
- Sanz ML, Blázquez AB, Garcia BE. Microarray of allergenic component-based diagnosis in food allergy. Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 2011; 11: 204–209.
- Alessandri C, Zennaro D, Scala E, et al. Ovomucoid (Gal d 1) specific IgE detected by microarray system predict tolerability to boiled hen’s egg and an increased risk to progress to multiple environmental allergen sensitisation. Clin Exp Allergy 2012;42: 441–450.
- Caubet JC, Kondo Y, Urisu A, et al. Molecular diagnosis of egg allergy. Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 2011; 11: 210–215.
- Bartuzi Z. Nowe spojrzenie na alergeny pokarmowe. Alergia 2011; 2: 31–37.
- Constantin C, Quirce S, Poorafshar M, et al. Micro-arrayed wheat seed and grass pollen allergens for component-resolved diagnosis. Allergy 2009; 64: 1030–1037.
- Ballmer-Weber B, Hoffmann-Sommergruber K. Molecular diagnosis of fruit and vegetable allergy. Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 2011; 11: 229–235.
- Ebo DG, Bridts CH, Verweij MM, et al. Sensitization profiles in birch pollenallergic patients with and without oral allergy syndrome to apple: lessons from multiplexed component-resolved allergy diagnosis. Clin Exp Allergy 2010; 40: 339–347.
- Verweij MM, Hagendorens MM, De Knop KJ, et al. Young infants with atopic dermatitis can display sensitization to Cor a 9, an 11S legumin-like seedstorage protein from hazelnut (Corylus avellana). Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2011; 22: 196–201.
- Kaczmarski M, Żur E, Cudowska B. Alergia wielopokarmowa w wieku dziecięcym – aktualny problem kliniczny, diagnostyczny i leczniczy. Gastroenter Prakt 2012; 4: 23–31.
- Valenta R, Ferreira F, Focke-Tejkl M, et al. From allergen genes to allergy vaccines. Annu Rev Immunol 2010; 28: 211–41.
- Mehl A, Rolinck-Werninghaus C, Staden U, et al. The atopy patch test in the diagnostic workup of suspected food-related symptoms in children. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2006; 118: 923–929.
- Asho R, Balmer-Weber BK, Beyer, et al. IgE-nadiated food allergy diagnosis: Current Status and new perspectives. Mol Nutr Food Res 2007; 51: 135–147.
Publication order reference