Using EASE: Seminar Skills 1: Presentations to improve presentation skills
Languages of publication
- Alexander, S. and Mckenzie, J. (1998). An Evaluation of Information Technology for University Learning. Canberra: Australian Government Publishing Services (AGPS)
- Bachman, F. L. and Palmer, S. A. (1996). Language Testing in Practice. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Bransford, J., Brown, A. and Cocking, R. (1999). How People Learn: Brain, Mind, Experience, and School. Washington: National Academy Press.
- Butler-Pascoe, E. M. and Wiburg, M. K. (2003). Technology and Teaching English Language Learners. Boston: Allyn and Bacon / Pearson.
- Bygate, M., Skehan, P. and Swain, M. (2001). Introduction. In Bygate, M., Skehan, P. and Swain, M. (Eds.) Researching Pedagogic Tasks, Second Language Learning, Teaching and Testing (pp. 1-20). Harlow: Longman.
- Chapelle, A. C. (2001). Computer Applications in Second Language Acquisition: Foundations for teaching, testing and research. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Chapelle, A. C. (2003). English Language Learning and Technology. Amsterdam: John Benjamins Publishing Company.
- Coomey, M. and Stephenson, J. (2001). Online learning: it is all about dialogue, involvement, support and control-according to the research. In Stephenson, J. (Ed.), Teaching and Learning Online: Pedagogies for New Technologies (pp. 37-52). London: Kogan Page.
- Ellis, R. (2003). Task-based Language Learning and Teaching. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Lee, W, Y. (1995). Authenticity revisited: text authenticity and learner authenticity. ELT Journal. 49 (4), 323-328.
- Hegelheimer, V. and Tower, D. (2004). Using CALL in the classroom: Analyzing student interactions in an authentic classroom. System, 32, 185-205.
- Higgison, C. (2000). Staff Development. In Higgison, C. (Ed) Online Teachering e-book. Edinburgh and Aberdeen: Heriot-Watt University and The Robert Gordon University http://otis.scotcit.ac.uk/onlinebook. Retrieved March, 22, 2007.
- Slater, P and Varney-Burch, S. (2001). Multimedia in Language Learning. London: CILT Publications.
- Yule, G., Powers, M. and McDonald, D. (1992). The variable effects of some task-based learning procedures on L2 communicative effectiveness. Language Learning 42, 249-277.
- Warschauer, M. and Healey, D. (1998). Computers and language learning: an overview. Language Teaching, 31, 57-71.
- Zou, B. (2007). What is the teacher's role in the new technology and Languages for Academic Purposes (LAP)? In Lynch T. and Northcott J. (eds.). Symposia for Language Teacher Educators: Educating Legal English Specialists (2004); Teacher Education in Teaching English for Academic Purposes (2006). Institute for Applied Language Studies, University of Edinburgh (CD-ROM).
- Zou, B. (2007). How computers are being used to develop listening and speaking skills in TESOL. Unpublished PhD dissertation, Bristol: Graduate School of Education, University of Bristol, UK.
Publication order reference