Bezpieczeństwo przetwarzania danych w technologii cloud computing w administracji publicznej
Security of Data Processing in the Cloud Computing Technology in Public Administration
Languages of publication
Cloud Computing (CC) is a technology that is the result of the evolution of information technology. She became very popular after 2010. Although historically speaking the elements CC you can see in the 70's-80's. An example would be e-mail, which was and is implemented on the server-wide access. Users utilize software resources coupled angular and hard disk space to store the information. The development of technology has contributed to the fact that the experience of the use of electronic mail are transferred to other uses not only non-commercial, but commercial. The various segments of the economy, you can see the technology implemented CC. They include public administration. Because of their specific operating and construction - from the local to the central - the use of economically and organizational causing that induces a lot of emotion. However, these positive emotions should be verified by the environment, which sees information resources as a source of obtaining illegal profit or as an element of revenge on the organization. But it is not only the negative aspects of CC. The problem may be the service provider, who may perceive the technology of CC as a quick source of enrichment. Therefore it is important to the safety of this technology in the processing of information. To date, there are no legal arrangements at the macro level as seen from the point of legal responsibility of service providers. Some solutions that we can see today are of a local nature. This article will discuss some aspects of security of information processing using CC technology in public administration.
- Chu-Carroll M.C., Google App Engine. Kod w chmurze, Helion, Gliwice 2012.
- Hill B., Korzystanie z usług Microsoft Office 365. Prowadzenie małej firmy w chmurze, Helion, Gliwice 2012.
- http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chmura_obliczeniowa [10.04.2014].
- http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Office_365 [09.04.2014].
- http://www.cloudipedia.com [10.04.2014].
- http://www.giodo.gov.pl/data/filemanager_pl/dif/m_s_pl.pdf [11.04.2014].
- http://www.infoworld.com/d/cloud-computing/what-cloud-computing-really-means-031 [10.04.2014].
- http://www.outsourcingportal.pl/pl/edukacja/porady-prawne/model-cloud-computingprawne- uregulowania.html [11.04.2014].
- http://owe.pte.pl/upload/files/ksiazki/10_Karpinska_Smuga.pdf [10.04.2014].
- Rosenberg J., Mateos A., Chmura obliczeniowa. Rozwiązania dla biznesu, Helion, Gliwice 2011.
Publication order reference