Psychological and educational aspects of p. freire’s pedagogy and its implementation in the training of professionals in Latin America
Languages of publication
The article is dedicated to the results of scientific-pedagogical research, which presupposed the analysis of psychological and educational aspects of P. Freire’s pedagogy and its implementation in the training of professionals in Latin America. The analysis of scientific-pedagogical works of such Latin American scientists as M. Arnold, A. Díaz-Barriga, M. Fernández-Enguita, A. Hirsch-Adler, T. Pacheco-Mendez, A. Richard, M. Suarez-Peñaloza, C. Tunnermann-Bernheim, et al. gives reason to believe that the concept of profession is embodied in certain socio-economic activities recognized by society, and by doing that, the person receives remuneration, appropriate to his/her knowledge, abilities, skills and obtains a social status which is established by community. The professional education is defined as an organic holistic education - a system that ensures the reproduction of the productive forces (with higher or secondary qualifications) of the society. It is also the process and result of the acquisition (in the formal, informal and non-formal forms) of a certain level of knowledge, skills, norms and values of a particular profession and making a final cultural identity, which, among other values, includes environmental responsibility for our actions. It has an integral connection with adult education. It has been found out that the training of specialists in Latin America is based on psychological and pedagogical aspects of pedagogy of P. Freire: the separation of powers, foresight that is not vertical, as in a traditional educational model, but has a horizontal location of the participants of the educational process and their active participation in it.
- 1. Жнжко, О. (2013). ІІрофесійна ocdma маргінальних груп населения в Мексиці та Венесуелі: становления і рокнопок [Professional education of marginalized groups in Mexico and Venezuela: emergence and development], Херсон: IIII Гринь Д.С. (in Ukrainian)
- 2. Enebral J.. Valderrama. B. (2009). La intuition en la empiesa Manual para direcmos у profesionales de! conocimiento [Intuition in the company. Manual for managers and knowledge workers]. Mexico: Editorial Gesnon. (in Spanish)
- 3. Fernandez Enguita. M. (1995). La profesion docente у la comunidad escolor: Cronica de un desencuenrro [The teaching profession and school community: Chronicle of a misunderstanding]. 2nd ed. Madrid: Morata. (in Spanish)
- 4. Fernandez Perez. J. (2001). Elementos que eonsolidan al concepto profesion. Notas para su reflexion [Elements that strengthen the profession concept. Notes for reflection]. Re\ista de Investigation educama [Journal of Educational Research], Vol. 3. num. 1, p. 63-79. (m Spanish)
- 5. Freidson. Eliot (2001). La teoria de las profesionec. Estado del arte [The theory of professions. State of the ait]. Pe>flec educarhos [Journal of Educational Profiles], VoL 23-93, p. 2S-43. (in Spanish)
- 6. Freire, P. (1970). Pedagogy of the Oppressed. N. Y.: Herder and Herder.
- 7. Freire, P. (1993). Una Pedagogia Para el Adulto [Pedagogy for Adult]. Buenos Aires: Espaao Editorial (in Spanish)
- 8. Penaloza Suarez, L.. Medina Cuevas. J., Herrera Marquez. A., Vargas Leyva. R. (2011). La profesion turistiea: ejes de explicacidn en su relacion con la formacion academica [Tounst profession: lines of explanation in its relation with academic training], Rs\isra de la education superior [Journal of Higher Education]. Vol. XL (4), No. 160, Octubre-Diciembre de 2011. p. 95-1 IS. (in Spanish)
- 9. CEPES (1999). Tendentias pe-dagogicas contemporaneas [Contemporaiy pedagogical trends]. Habana: Universidad de la Habana. CEPES, (in Spanish)
Publication order reference