The role of professional societies in the professional formation of specialists in computer sciences: experience of Japan
Languages of publication
The most urgent problem of training competitive specialists in higher educational establishments in the conditions of socio-economical dynamics of transformation of Ukraine and its entry into the world society has been considered. On the basis of professional requirements’ analysis the row of contradictions and disparities among the specialists in computer sciences in the current conditions of swift development of informative society has been traced. It has been stated that labor market growing demands, rapid technological changes require the use of the competency-building approach to future IT specialists for improving their professional level. The process of professional formation of a specialist in the context of modern theoretical-methodological principles has been comprehensively characterized. Peculiarities of leading Japan professional associations of specialists in information technologies activities in the aspect of assisting continuity and consistency of professional formation of experts in computer sciences have been defined. Special attention has been paid to the importance of creative analysis and implementation of foreign experience in the specialists’ training for the professional activity in the sphere of information technologies on the territory of Ukraine. Directions for upgrading higher education in our country and the prospects for subsequent research of the professional training practice of specialists in computer sciences have been outlined.
- 1. Зеер, Э. (2007). Психология профессионального развития [Psychology of Professional Development]. Москва: Академия (in Russian).
- 2. Климов, E (1996). Психология профессионального самоопределения [Psychology of Professional Self-identification], Ростов-на-Дону: Феникс (in Russian).
- 3. Кудрявцев, Т., Шегурова, В. (1983). Психологический анализ динамики профессионального самоопределения личности [Psychological Analysis of the Dynamics of Personality Professional Self-identification], Вопросы психологии [Issues of Psychology]. Volume 2. p. 51-59. Retrieved August 26, 2013. from: <http://www.tovievich.rU/book/14/400/l.htm>
- 4. Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE). Retrieved August 12, 2013. from: <http://www.ieice.org/eng/index.html>
- 5. Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ). Retrieved August 15. 2013. from: <http://www.ipsj.or.jp/english/index.html>
- 6. Information Technology Promotion Agency (IPA). Retrieved August 20, 2013, from: <http://www.ipa.go.jp/index-e.html>
- 7. Japan Directory of Professional Associations (JDPA). Retrieved August 26, 2013, from: http ://jpgsonline.com/JDPAX/JDPASALF.HTM
Publication order reference