Pprofessional and labor socialization of orphans in China
Languages of publication
It has been defined that the problem of labor socialization of young specialists is a problem of great interest and practical importance for modern pedagogical science. Current issues of professional socialization of young people have been considered. Special attention has been paid to orphans - inmates of institutions of social care in China. It has been determined that labor education throughout the history was considered to play the primary role among all kinds of educational work with young people both in classical and modern China. The experience of China as to the problem mentioned has been characterized. Special attention has been paid to the issues which play a practical role both in motivating orphans to professional and labor search (holding “weeks of professions”, participation in daily work as to maintaining the orphanage, caring for youngsters and olds, work in gardens and workshops located on the territory of orphanage etc.) and the society to taking care of orphans (patronage and guarding from factories and plants, granting jobs’ quotas for orphanages’ graduates, making production areas on the territories of the orphanages etc.). It has been found out that adequate labor and professional socialization of orphans in China is considered to be an important part of public campaigns aimed at making staff reserve for different plants and factories (especially with hard or harmful working conditions), law enforcement agencies and agriculture. It has been defined that appropriate level of labor and professional socialization of orphans in China is seen by the State as an essential condition of their full integration into modern Chinese society.
- 1. Владимирова, J|. (1999). Дспі и общество [Children and society). Грани общества (Society's facets], Август (August), 1999,p. 8-9. (mRussian)
- 2. Діти-сироти: проблема про яку so варят ь в.г>.юс [Orphan children; a problem that should be talked about loudly]. (2009). Retrieved 13.10.2013 from: <http://ua.textreferateonidownload-l2295.html. (in Ukrainian)
- 3. Клепіков, В. Суіасний Китай: питания виховаиня [Modem China: educational problem:]. (2010). Retrieved 17.10.2013 from: http:"portalui.ru (c)g2r. (m Ukrainian)
- 4. Ma, Inan (2000). High education: general and special education aspects. Beijing: Publishing House of Beijing University in Pedagogical Staff Training. (In Chinese)
- 5. Xfamepuai пресс-канцелярии Іоссовета КНР. В Китае 573 тис. Оетей-сирот [Material of the office of the State Council of China. China has 573 thousands of orphans], (2012). Retrieved 14.10.2013 from: http:''4vT\-vv-.abmisju'content‘564'623l'627,f719T12S5htmL (in Russian)
- 6. ІІотапов, А., Ььлсов, B. (2000). Социально-прудовзя адаптация подростков и .молодежи в ус.ювиях рыночной экономики (Вып. 3): Состояние и перспастивы трудовой адаптации детей-сирот в г. Москве [Social adaptation of adolescents and youth m a market economy (Vol.3): Status and prospects of labor adaptation of orphans in Moscow]. Москва: «Перспектива» и «ЦПОн ММР». (in Russian)
- 7. S-я сессия ВСНП 10-зо созыва и 3-я сессия ВК НІІКСК 10-го созыва [3rd Session of the 10th NPC Standing Committee convocation and the third session of the CPPCC 10th convocation]. (2012). Retrieved 14.10.2013 from: http:.,,kz.chireseeinbassy,cagrusztbdlianghuilianghuidangantl57953.htm (in Russian)
- 8. Han W. (2012). Why do we have orphans. China Today. # 1 (January), p. 12
- 9. Zhong J. (2010). Older children m Chinese orphanages. Social Work. # 156. p. 123.
Publication order reference