Analysis of E-marketing Strategies
Languages of publication
The Internet has led to an increasingly connected environment, and the growth of Internet usage has resulted in declining distribution of traditional media: television, radio, newspapers and magazines. Marketing in this connected environment and the use of that connectivity to market is e-marketing. E-Marketing embraces a wide range of strategies, but what underpins successful e-marketing is a user-centric and cohesive approach to these strategies. While the Internet and the World Wide Web have enabled what we call New Media, the theories that led to the development of the Internet have been developed since the 1950s. This paper focuses on only e-marketing strategies, not the plan of e-marketing.
- Anandarajan, A. (2002). Proactive Risk Management. IEEE Transactions on Engineering management, 50(4).
- Armstrong, G., Kotler, P., Harker, M. & Brennan, R. (2009). Marketing an Introduction. Edinbargh gate, Harlow, Essex CM 20 2JE, England: Pearson Education limited.
- Atrostic, B. K. & Nguyen S. (2004, August): IT and productivity in US manufacturing: Do computer networks matter? Retrieved January 5, 2011 from
- Atrostic, B. K. & Nguyen, S. (2002, May): Computer networks and US manufacturing plant level productivity: New evidence from CNUS data. Retrieved March 10, 2011 from
- Brynjolfsson, E. & Smith, D. M. (2000, April). Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers. Management Science © 2000 INFORMS, 46 (4), 563-585. Retrieved May 1, 2011 from http://ebusiness.mit.edu/erik/frictionless.pdf. [Crossref]
- Chaffey, D. & Smith, P.R. (2008). eMarketing eXcellence Planning and optimizing your digital marketing (Third edition). Oxford: Butterworth-Heinemann.[WoS]
- Chaffey, D. (2011, May). E-marketing Strategy - Strategy definition and goal setting. Retrieved May, 2001 from
- Deborah, D. L. & Snyder, N. T. (2006, august). Mastering Virtual Team. Retrieved January 10, 2011 from
- Forester research (2009, May). As Economy Impacts Online Retail, Companies Shift Marketing. Retrieved February 2011 from
- Hasan, J. (2009). Analysis of the Effects of E-commerce on Economy. Studia commercialia Bratislavensia, 2(6), 36-42.
- Jupiter Research (2004, January). Market Forecast: U.S. Retail 2004-2008. Retrieved April, 2011 from
- Kumar, V.V.N. (2010). The e-Marketing Saga. Retrieved March 10, 2011 from
- Maguire, J. (2003, March). Case Study: Dell.com. Retrieved May, 2011 from
- Marketing Teacher Ltd. (2011). eMarketing. Retrieved May, 2011 from
- Meenakshi, U. (2009, October). Why study theory in public relations? Retrieved March 8, 2011 from
- Otlacan, O. (2005, March 22). E-marketing strategy-7 Dimensions to consider (the e-Marketing Mix). Retrieved June 2, 2011 from
- Pólya, A. (2008). Webové stránky a netradičné formy vzdelávania v informačnej spoločnosti. Bratislava: Vydavatelstvo EKONÓM.
- Stokes, R. (2009). eMarketing- The Essential Guide to Online Marketing (Second Edition). Retrieved May, 2010 from
- U.S. Census Bureau (2009). Access to Data from the Special EEO Tabulation. Retrieved January, 2011 from
- Willis, J. (2003). Implications of Structural Changes in the U.S. Economy for Pricing Behavior and Inflation Dynamics. Retrieved May 25, 2011 from
- Willis, L. J. (2009, December). What impact Will E-commerce have on the U.S. economy? Retrieved March 11, 2011 from
Publication order reference