Editorial: Learning and teaching in higher education - discovering possibilities and perspectives
Languages of publication
- Barnett R. (2003). Beyond all Reason. Ideology in the university. Living with The Society for Research into Higher Education & Open University Press.
- Bergviken Rensfeldt, A. (2010). "Opening Higher Education". Discursive transformations of distance and higher education government. Göteborg: Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis.
- Bowden, J. & Marton F. (2004). The University of Learning. Routledge Falmer. Taylor and Francis Group. London and New York.
- RANLHE project
- Trow, M. (1972). Expansion and transformation of higher education. International Review of Education. 18 (1).
- Trow, M. (1979). Elite and mass higher education: American models and European realities. In Research into higher education: Processes and structures. Stockholm: National Board of Education.
Publication order reference