Languages of publication
The 11th International Symposium on Operational Research (SOR'11) was organized by Slovenian Society INFORMATIKA - Section for Operational Research (SDI-SOR) in Dolenjske Toplice, Slovenia, during the week of 28 - 30 September 2011. At SOR'11 it was decided to publish a Special Issue of Business Systems Research Journal (SI of BSRJ) on innovative approaches to OR methodology and its applications in business, micro and macro-economics, management, finance, social sciences, energy, environment, transport and other areas. The call for papers for SI of BSRJ was open, and it was directed to the participants of SOR'11 as well as to other researchers and practitioners from the field of OR. We have received 9 submissions for this special issue, some of them being extended journal versions of short conference papers from proceedings (Zadnik Stirn et al., 2011). Each submission was first reviewed by the Guest Editors, and the papers were then blind reviewed by two experts.
- Member of Croatian Operational Research Society Member of International Statistical Institute, Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
- Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Domić, A. (2012), "An application of New Keynesian models to inflation in Croatia", Business Systems Research Journal (this issue).
- Drobne, S., Bogataj, M., Lisec, A. (2012), "Dynamics and local policy in labour commuting", Business Systems Research Journal (this issue).
- Dumičić, K., Žmuk, B. (2012), "Decision making based on single and double acceptance sampling plans for assessing quality of lots", Business Systems Research Journal (this issue).
- Čančer, V. (2012), "Criteria weighting by using the 5Ws & H technique", Business Systems Research Journal (this issue).
- Jamak, A., Savatić, A., Can, M. (2012), "Principal component analysis for authorship attribution", Business Systems Research Journal (this issue).
- Remic, M., Žerovnik, G., Žerovnik, J. (2012), "A comparison of algorithms for cardinality constrained bin packing problem", Business Systems Research Journal (this issue).
- Zadnik Stirn, L., Žerovnik, J., Povh, J., Drobne, S., Lisec, A. (2011), "Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Operational Research, SOR'11", Dolenjske Toplice, Slovenia. September 28-30, 2011. Slovenian Society INFORMATIKA (SDI), Section for Operational Research (SOR), Ljubljana.
Publication order reference