RADIATION SAFETY OF BULGARIA IN THE CONTEMPORARY INTERNATIONAL SITUATION
Languages of publication
It is known that everything on our planet is subjected to constant exposure from the natural and anthropogenic, earth and space SIR, and is situated in conditions created by natural and technical radioactive Backlight. The ionizing radiations accompany planet life in its diff erent manifestations of all phases of the evolution. The National Automated System for continuous monitoring of the radiation background has 26 local monitoring stations (LMS) covering the whole country, with greater density around NPP ‘Kozloduy’. Radiometric measurements in real conditions, sampling, and analysis are carried out by the Executive Environment Agency (EEA) at the MoEW and radiological control laboratories. A special place in radiation safety is taken by timely detection of radioactive waste and materials that appear in one way or another in the environment.
- Radioecology, Vasilev D., Titus Consult, Sofi a 2005, р 24.
- Characteristics of radiation, Dolchinkov N. T., N. B. Nichev, Revista academiei fortelor terestre „Nicolae Bãlcescu”, Sibiu,Rumania, no.2(82)/2016, p. 184.
- Radiation ecology. Pivovarova Yu , V. Mikhalev. Moscow. Academy, 2004, р. 43.
- Ordinance on basic safety standards, BSRP-2004, Council of Ministers, Sofi a, 2004, p. 16.
- National report on the status and protection of the environment in Bulgaria in 2014 of the EEA, Council of Ministers, Sofi a, 2014, p. 28.
- Bulletin gamma background in Bulgaria the NRA, Council of Ministers, Sofi a, 2015, p. 36.
- Annual Report NRA 2014, Council of Ministers, Sofi a, 2014, p. 3.
- Quarterly bulletin on the state of the environment for the period October to December 2016 of the EEA, Council of Ministers, Sofi a, 2017, p. 12–15.
- Structure and Management of the National Automated System for Permanent Control of the Radiation Gamma Background in Bulgaria, Dolchinkov N. T., N. B. Nichev. Land Forces Academy Review NR. 2 (86) / 2017 - C. 117.
- Historical overview and analysis of national automated system for continuous mon itoring of gamma radiation, Dolchinkov N.T. VIII научно-практического семинара Eкономічна безпека держави і науково-технологічні aспекти її забезпечення, Кiiв, 2016.
Publication order reference