Wydział Teologii Katolickiego Uniwersytetu Lubelskiego Jana Pawła II
Selected contents from this journal
THE THEOLOGICAL FACULTY OF THE CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF LUBLIN
Languages of publication
The Theology Faculty was opened in January 1918. It came into existence as one of the first four faculties of the Catholic University of Lublin. Its activity became part of the university's mission which is conducting research in harmony with science and faith, educating the catholic intelligentsia and contributing to Christian culture. The identity of the Faculty manifests itself in the high standard of scientific research and academic education as well as in deepening and promoting the Christian concept of the world and man in the context of challenges of the present time. This article presents an outline history, organization and the main trends in scientific research carried out in the Faculty of Theology of John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin.
Publication order reference
CEJSH db identifier