Historia organów w kościele Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa w Tarnowie
Languages of publication
The purpose of this article is to enunciate the history of the organs in the church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Tarnów – Grabówka. This church, which was being built from 1935 till 1939 and from 1945 till 1952, despite of its short history, had been a place for two instruments and now the third one is being built. The author of this article, basing on the available archives and oral reports, wrote the short history of all three instruments, showing their specification: disposition, technical information, etc.
Publication order reference