Z dziejów organów w kościele parafialnym w Ryglicach (diecezja tarnowska)
Languages of publication
The parish in Ryglice was created in 14th century. The currently existing church was built in the years 1928–1940. Basing on the archives it has been discovered that there were four instruments used in the churches of Ryglice:– Organs built before 1647 (14 voices);– Organs from 1721 (12 voices);Organs built by Rudolf Haase from Lwów in 1909 (12 voices), in 1957 extended to 18 voices by Stanisław Czachor from Tuchów;– Organs built by Mieczysław Gwóźdź from Nowy Sącz in 1991 (25 voices). This instrument has been still existing and being used in the parish church in Ryglice as the accompaniment during the devotions.The first and last names of the 9 organists working in Ryglice have also been identified. Kazimierz Zając (father of the Rev. Prof. Andrzej Zając), who had been on this duty for 40 years, is also among them.
Publication order reference