New mechanisms for managing education research in the region
Languages of publication
This paper presents the author’s position on the mechanisms of management of education research at the regional level the key feature of which is their social nature. In accordance with theprocesses of globalization, the construction of the European research and education space, the objectives of which are intended to achieve some new quality of education, the author focuses on the holisticresearch programs as strategies for managing education research, science laboratories as a form of a network research organization, negotiation platforms as a possible form of social planning andresearch expertise in democratic governance.
- Belan E. (2008). Strategic management of the development of regional university as a research‑oriented university. Author. diss…. Doctor. ped. Science. Rostov‑on‑Don.
- Gustap N. (2012). European Technology Platforms: definition, history of response. The journal “Proceedings of the Tomsk Polytechnic University.” T. 321. Number 6, C56–59.
- Dezhina I. Ponomarev, A. (2013). 1,000 laboratories, new principles for the organization of scientific work in Russia. Journal “ Problems of Economics.” Number 3, 70–82.
- Klepov A. (1997). College and university science parks: the social mechanism innovation. Saratov University, Saratov.
- Kudryavtseva E., Henchel T. (2013) International scientific laboratories as support for research and project development (R&D) activities //The Expert Community Organization in the field of Education, Science and Technologies: International scientific‑practical conference. Trieste, Italy, 138–142.
- Competence approach in teacher education: The collective monograph (2005). Herzen State Pedagogical University. Herzen, St. Petersburg.
- Lakatos I. (2008), Selected Works on the philosophy and methodology of science. Moscow: Academic Project.
- Luksha O. (2010). European Technology Platforms: the possibility of using the European experience to create a new tool to support the development of innovative.
- Lurie L. I. (2002). Research university and the modernization of education in Russia. Magazine «Pedagogy». Number 8, 97–105.
- Lions D. S. (1999). The path in the XXI Century: Strategic Challenges and Prospects of the Russian economy. Moscow: Economics.
- Mezhevich N. (2007). The main directions of the regional policy of the Russian Federation. Saint -Petersburg State University of Telecommunications. prof. MA Bonch – Saint – Petersburg.
- Minin P. (2003). Intercoms parallel // Bee. – 4 (41). http://www.pchela.ru/podshiv/41/discuss.htm
- The program of basic scientific research of the state academies of sciences for 2013–2020 years (approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 3, 2012
- № 2237 – p).
- Russian economy. Magazine «Innovation». Number 9 (143), 43–46.
- Sendetsky V. (2009). Russian and European Technology Platforms. EU: an international organization or a superpower ? The magazine «LesPromInform» Number 2 (60), 3–9.
- Smith B. (2004). The research activities of the European Union in the field of cultural heritage. http://www.minervaplus.ru/publish/p01-r.htm
- Stepin V. S., Horochow V., Rozov M. A. (2004). Philosophy of science and technology. Moscow.
Publication order reference