Syntactic indicators of language acquisition levels in English and French written language learner corpora
Languages of publication
There is no abstract available for this language
- Barker, F. (2006): Corpora and language assessment: Trends and prospects. Research Notes 26, 2-4.
- Cosme, C. (2004): Towards a corpus-based cross-linguistic study of clause combining. Methodological framework and preliminary results. Belgian Journal of English Language and Literatures (BELL). New Series 2, 2004, p. 199-224.
- Council of Europe (2001): Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. http://www.coe.int/t/dg4/linguistic/Source/Framework_EN.pdf (last accessed on 14 January, 2012)
- Dik, S.C., ed. Hengeveld, K. (1997): The Theory of Functional Grammar, Part 2: Complex and Derived. Berlin: Mouton de Gruyter.
- English Profile. Introducing the CEFR for English. (2011). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. http://www.EnglishProfile.org (last accessed on January 14,
- Granger, S. (2010). Comparable and Translation Corpora in Cross-linguistic Research: Design, Analysis and Applications. Centre for English Corpus Linguistics, Université catholique de Louvain. http://sites.uclouvain.be/cecl/archives/Granger_Crosslinguistic_research.pdf (last accessed on January 14, 2012).
- Jackson, H. (2007): Key terms in linguistics. London: Continuum.
- Kalnberzina, V. (2002): Interaction between meta-cognitive and affective variables in language performance: The case of test anxiety. Doctoral dissertation, Lancaster University.
- Kalnberzina, V. (2007): Impact of Relation of Year 12 English Language Examination to CEFR on the Year 12 Writing Test. Paper presented at the International Conference of the FIPLV Nordic-Baltic Region “Innovations in language teaching
- and learning in the multicultural context” LVASA.
- Kunda, T. (2011): Relating Latvian Year 12 Examination in English to the CEFR. http://visc.gov.lv/eksameni/vispizgl/dokumenti/20110920_petijums_en.pdf (last accessed on 14 January, 2012).
- North, B., Figueras, N., Takal, S., Van Avermaet, P. Verhelst, N. (2009): Manual for Language test development and examining for use with the CEFR – produced by ALTE on behalf of the Language Policy Division. Strasbourg: Council of Europe.
- Pienemann, M. (1999): Language Processing and Second Language Development: Processability Theory. Amsterdam/Philadelphia: John Benjamins.
- Shaw, S. & Weir, C.J. (2007): Examining Writing in a Second Language. Studies in Language Testing 26. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press and Cambridge
- Tono, Y. (2002). Learner corpora: Design, development and applications. Graduate School of Applied Linguistics, Meikai University, JAPAN. Paper presented at the Corpus Linguistics 2003 Conference (CL 2003), Lancaster.
Publication order reference