PL EN


2010 | 8 | 69-75
Article title

The Statute Organizing the Followers of the Law of the Old Testament in the Free City of Kraków and its Environs: Origins, History, Regulations

Authors
Content
Title variants
Languages of publication
EN
Abstracts
EN
The year 1815 saw the emergence of a new State on the map of Europe - the Free City of Krakow, which, because of its affiliation to the small group of European Republics, was also referred to as the Republic of Krakow. The Free City of Krakow stretched along the left bank of the River Vistula, bordering to the west with the Kingdom of Prussia, to the north and east with the Kingdom of Poland and to the south with the Austrian Empire. Its total surface area was 1150 km2, which - apart from Krakow which became the capital - also contained three small private towns, Chrzanow, Nowa Gora and Trzebinia, as well as 244 villages
Discipline
Year
Volume
8
Pages
69-75
Physical description
Document type
ARTICLE
Contributors
  • Katedra Judaistyki Uniwersytetu Jagiellonskiego ul. Jozefa 19, 31-056 Krakow, Poland
References
Document Type
Publication order reference
Identifiers
CEJSH db identifier
11PLAAAA10227
YADDA identifier
bwmeta1.element.ojs-issn-2084-3925-year-2010-volume-8-article-3374
JavaScript is turned off in your web browser. Turn it on to take full advantage of this site, then refresh the page.