Challenges of organizational change in the case of Albanian exporting companies
Languages of publication
The authors, using the export sector companies data, attempt to study influence of internal organizational factors (such as structure, culture, political and power/authority issues of the decision making) on a company performance.
- Dornbusch, S. and Scott, W., 1975. “Evaluation and exercise of authority,” San Francisco: Jossey-Bass
- Edelman, M., 1977. “The symbolic uses of politics,” Madison: University of Wisconsin Press.
- Gamson, W., 1968. “Power and discontent,” Florence Ky.: Dorsey Press
- Lawer, E., 1996. “From the growing up: Six principles for building the new logic corporation,” San Francisco: Jossey-Bass
- Marxh, J., and Olsen, J., 1976. “Ambiguity and choice in organizations,” Norway: Universitetsforlaget
- Nadler, D., Gerstein, M., and Shaw, R., 1992. “Organizational architecture: Designs for hanging organizations,” San Francisco: Jossey-Bass
- Pffefer, J., 1994. “Competitive advantages through people: Unleashing the power of the work force,” Boston: Harvard Business School Press
- Pffefer, J., 1978. “Organizational design,” Arlington Heights, III. AHM Publishing
- Serieyx, H., 1993. “The organizational Big Bang,” Paris: Calmann Levy
Publication order reference